Create your dream company in the global economy game!

Play Business Game!
Русский Українська Español Deutsch
Login Password Sign Up / Login Forgot your password? English
Search
virtonomica

List of forums -> Your suggestions and bug reports -> Missing country

Suggestions on how to make our virtual business game better and reports about discovered errors.

Topic:

Topic created : 12.05.2020, 08:44

Frocalo
Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination "Knowledge is power!" Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics Two years with Virtonomics

I have 2 oil wells in different cities in Venezuela. I clicked on 1 and it said Enterprise is out of control, because you don't have the office in this region. So I created an office in Venezuela but the city was the city of my other oil well.

I went to the other oil well and hired some employees and bought some equipment.

I clicked back onto the previous oil well but it still said that it was out of control.

I can't create another office in the country because it's not an option when I select a country to put my office in.    

• Page:
Message list:  

12.05.2020, 22:22

Geniticer
Seven years with Virtonomics Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics
Single corporate chevron Six years with Virtonomics
Seven years with Virtonomics Top Technologist Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination "Knowledge is power!" Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics
l:
Geniticer Incorporated
n:
G Invest
m:
Geniticer International

Try setting up an office, make sure to forecast so it says 100% effiency and wait one turn. And then try again. 

List of forums -> Your suggestions and bug reports-> Missing country

• Page: