Create your dream company in the global economy game!

Play Business Game!
Русский Українська Español Deutsch
Login Password Sign Up / Login Forgot your password? English
Search
virtonomica

List of forums -> Your suggestions and bug reports -> Wont increase Skill

Suggestions on how to make our virtual business game better and reports about discovered errors.

Topic:

Topic created : 27.04.2020, 00:49

Cash-Corp
Two years with Virtonomics
Waffle iron Eight years with Virtonomics
Leader in technologies
m:
Cash-Corp Ltd.

So I put put a few points into management, IT and Commerce thinking it would improve. Now I have 18 GP left out of
31 but no increse in skills, Is is supposed to get added on after update. I don't think I will be wasting anymore real money again   

• Page:
Message list:  

27.04.2020, 08:56

Last time edited : 27.04.2020, 08:58

MacNab24
The winner of the Industry Competition in the "Virtostandard of fuel" nomination Winner of the Industry Competition in the 'Government procurement' nomination Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination Week of perfect Service Four years with Virtonomics The winner in the nomination Your Way to success of the Industry Competition The winner of the Standard of Virtonomics nomination of the Industry Competition The best player of the qualification for the quarterly Industry Competition Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination Tender mania
Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics
m:
MacNab Inc.

The skill increase will only be registered the next turn.

Also, I wouldn't waste too much money on increasing skills, other than to remove from time to time the artificial slowdown put on growth by the devs. Your skills will increase sure enough by having more and more businesses at 100% efficiency or by winning tenders. I use GP only to buy mines or farms. 

List of forums -> Your suggestions and bug reports-> Wont increase Skill

• Page: