Create your dream company in the global economy game!

Play Business Game!
Русский Українська Español Deutsch
Login Password Sign Up / Login Forgot your password? English
Search
virtonomica

List of forums -> Your suggestions and bug reports -> Can't open Leather shoes factory

Suggestions on how to make our virtual business game better and reports about discovered errors.

Topic:

Topic created : 19.04.2020, 00:54

simpathia
Nine years with Virtonomics Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination "Knowledge is power!"
Nine years with Virtonomics Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Trade Turnover Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics
m:
Simpathia Ltd.

When I try to open a Leather shoes factory the page just sort of hangs...
From the home page I click "Build Unit",
then I select "Factories"
then I select the product "Boots" from "Consumer goods" en then "Clothes and shoes"
and then the page goes berserk.
It shows the "Choose specialization" screen, but vague, like if it is still loading. The little blue wheel that indicates the page is loading is indeed active, and the scroll bar on the left goes up and down.
After this there is no progress...

For reference: I have no addblockers active on this site, so that can't be it...

Any help would be appreciated!   

• Page:
Message list:  

19.04.2020, 01:02.     Subject: Ah! It does work on the old interface, it just fails on the new one

simpathia
Nine years with Virtonomics Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination "Knowledge is power!"
Nine years with Virtonomics Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Trade Turnover Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics
m:
Simpathia Ltd.

I managed to open the Leather shoes factory just fine using the old interface, it's a new-interface-issue only 

19.04.2020, 08:11

Belgian chevron Jewelry Loupe Founder of Mbansa-Congo Ancient manuscript Moai statue Moai statue Moai statue Moai statue
Dinosaur skeleton Cracked amphora Cracked amphora Cracked amphora Fossil Skull Old coin Old coin
Beauty set Perfume Coral Killer Whale Shark Octopus Octopus Turtle
Starfish Dentist Triple corporate chevron Three years with Virtonomics

The new interface requires a modern computer and a very good Internet connection. But even this does not guarantee its reliable operation if the server is overloaded. Unfortunately, the administration is trying to introduce new technologies to the detriment of the quality of the service. 

List of forums -> Your suggestions and bug reports-> Can't open Leather shoes factory

• Page: