Create your dream company in the global economy game!

Play Business Game!
Русский Українська Español Deutsch
Login Password Sign Up / Login Forgot your password? English
Search
virtonomica

List of forums -> Your suggestions and bug reports -> Hiring in Poland Bug

Suggestions on how to make our virtual business game better and reports about discovered errors.

Topic:

Topic created : 2.04.2020, 14:59

StuCatz
Triple corporate chevron Nine years with Virtonomics
Seven years with Virtonomics Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination Week of perfect Service Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Nation's Health Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Raw Material Base Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination "Knowledge is power!" Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Consumer Goods Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics
l:
StuCatz Ltd.

This may or may not be the right place for this but here goes...I have a 2000 workplace factory open on the Lien server in Częstochowa Poland. I am able to purchase all the equipment up 10 100% but when I hire I am unable to hire one person let alone bring it to 100% capacity.

Any help or suggestions would be appreciated.

Thanks   

• Page:
Message list:  

2.04.2020, 15:11

Belgian chevron Jewelry Loupe Founder of Mbansa-Congo Ancient manuscript Moai statue Moai statue Moai statue Moai statue
Dinosaur skeleton Cracked amphora Cracked amphora Cracked amphora Fossil Skull Old coin Old coin
Beauty set Perfume Coral Killer Whale Shark Octopus Octopus Turtle
Starfish Dentist Triple corporate chevron Three years with Virtonomics

Where is the bug? Have you even bothered to read what you wrote in red? 

2.04.2020, 15:31

StuCatz
Seven years with Virtonomics Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination Week of perfect Service Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Nation's Health Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Raw Material Base Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination "Knowledge is power!" Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Consumer Goods Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics
l:
StuCatz Ltd.

I dont follow. I didnt write anything in red.
There is no error or notification that there is no staff. When I move the slider to hire 2000 staff everything goes ok, it says i have to pay $19k, I click ok, the popup screen disappears like normal but no employees show up on the factory page. 

2.04.2020, 15:34

StuCatz
l:
StuCatz Ltd.

It's funny because now when I try to only hire 5 employees it says I have to pay $48K for dismissal costs. It's like I have 2000 ghosts. 

2.04.2020, 15:35

StuCatz
l:
StuCatz Ltd.

I am not too happy because I used one game point to hurry the factory and now I wont get any utility from it. 

2.04.2020, 16:45

Last time edited : 2.04.2020, 16:49

Belgian chevron Jewelry Loupe Founder of Mbansa-Congo Ancient manuscript Moai statue Moai statue Moai statue Moai statue
Dinosaur skeleton Cracked amphora Cracked amphora Cracked amphora Fossil Skull Old coin Old coin

Then you probably don’t have enough money to hire employees.

Or you hired workers, but they just don't appear. Check the total number of workers in the industry. While the new interface contains many errors, I would recommend using the old one. 

3.04.2020, 10:21

StuCatz
l:
StuCatz Ltd.

You are right. I am sorry. I didn't realize that it would cost over $19M to hire 2000 employees. Is that normal? That seems very high! 

3.04.2020, 11:06

This is normal. Do not build enterprises in cities where there is a shortage of workers. In cities with a sufficient number of workers, hiring is almost free. 

3.04.2020, 11:36

StuCatz
l:
StuCatz Ltd.

I see now! Thank you! 

List of forums -> Your suggestions and bug reports-> Hiring in Poland Bug

• Page: