Create your dream company in the global economy game!

Play Business Game!
Русский Українська Español Deutsch
Login Password Sign Up / Login Forgot your password? English
Search
virtonomica

List of forums -> Your suggestions and bug reports -> Beta interface

Suggestions on how to make our virtual business game better and reports about discovered errors.

Topic:

Topic created : 11.03.2020, 05:21

Last time edited : 12.03.2020, 21:09

WinterMarc
Waffle iron The tender collider, VII-XV places Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination Tender mania Three years with Virtonomics
Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Nation's Health Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Raw Material Base Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination "Knowledge is power!" Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Consumer Goods Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics Three years with Virtonomics

Beta interface not showing fertility in plantations / agri farms

Beta interface not showing this for all subdivs
Efficiency which depends on number of workers and their qualification at the particular subdivision
100 %
Maximum value 500 × 6.51

Beta interface not showing icons (franchise) for office advertised products

Beta interface unable to repair minimal wear i.e. (x+y) cannot repair y

Beta interface not showing "Best store Star"   

• Page:
Message list:  

12.03.2020, 06:18

Plop
One year with Virtonomics
Jewelry Loupe Fossil Beauty set Perfume Dentist Baobab Oak Oak
Maple Elm Elm Merit for the Italy of level III Sicilian olive Italy Gold The winner of the contest of directors in the nomination 'IT-standard' The winner of the Leaders Contest in the "Fuel Rivers" nomination
Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination Week of perfect Service Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Nation's Health The winner of the Industry Competition The winner in the nomination Your Way to success of the Industry Competition Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination Tender mania Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Raw Material Base Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination "Knowledge is power!" One year with Virtonomics
m:
Plop Limited

I can't manage anything in my enterprise with the introduction of this new version from my smartphone. Is there a way for a player to switch to the older version or a way to adapt my smartphone to the new version? 

12.03.2020, 09:46

Belgian chevron Jewelry Loupe Founder of Mbansa-Congo Ancient manuscript Moai statue Moai statue Moai statue Moai statue
Dinosaur skeleton Cracked amphora Cracked amphora Cracked amphora Fossil Skull Old coin Old coin
Beauty set Perfume Coral Killer Whale Shark Octopus Octopus Turtle
Starfish Dentist Triple corporate chevron Three years with Virtonomics

button at the top to return to the old interface 

12.03.2020, 15:46

Plop
Maple Elm Elm Merit for the Italy of level III Sicilian olive Italy Gold The winner of the contest of directors in the nomination 'IT-standard' The winner of the Leaders Contest in the "Fuel Rivers" nomination
Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination Week of perfect Service Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Nation's Health The winner of the Industry Competition The winner in the nomination Your Way to success of the Industry Competition Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination Tender mania Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Raw Material Base Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination "Knowledge is power!" One year with Virtonomics
m:
Plop Limited

Thanks a lot. But in what window ( my company or other) I could find this button?  At the top of which element of this page I can find this button?  Is this button  placed at the right side or left side of the page or the element of the page?

Give me more details or precision to find this button, please. 

12.03.2020, 15:55

WinterMarc
Waffle iron The tender collider, VII-XV places Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination Tender mania Three years with Virtonomics
Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Nation's Health Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Raw Material Base Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination "Knowledge is power!" Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Consumer Goods Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics Three years with Virtonomics

Plop
Thanks a lot. But in what window ( my company or other) I could find this button?  At the top of which element of this page I can find this button?  Is this button  placed at the right side or left side of the page or the element of the page?

Give me more details or precision to find this button, please.

https://imgur.com/a/eDLgL1J ...  

12.03.2020, 20:16

Plop
m:
Plop Limited

Thanks a lot, Muchas gracias,Merci beacoup a vous tous et particulierement a vous deux,SchmatkoA et WinterMark 

12.03.2020, 21:18

mishu
Thirteen years With Virtonomics
Seven years with Virtonomics Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination "Knowledge is power!" Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Consumer Goods
l:
Mishu International
m:
Mishu International

The repair function is very confusing in the new UI. If you want to buy equipment from two or more different suppliers the count of equipment to be repaired doesn't change so you never know how much you still need to buy.
I think that needs a bit more fine tuning. 

List of forums -> Your suggestions and bug reports-> Beta interface

• Page: