Create your dream company in the global economy game!

Play Business Game!
Русский Українська Español Deutsch
Login Password Sign Up / Login Forgot your password? English
Search
virtonomica

List of forums -> Your suggestions and bug reports -> New format for factory, laboratory, etc doesn't run on my smartphone

Suggestions on how to make our virtual business game better and reports about discovered errors.

Topic:

Topic created : 10.03.2020, 16:24

Plop
One year with Virtonomics
Jewelry Loupe Fossil Beauty set Perfume Dentist Baobab Oak Oak
Maple Elm Elm Merit for the Italy of level III Sicilian olive Italy Gold The winner of the contest of directors in the nomination 'IT-standard' The winner of the Leaders Contest in the "Fuel Rivers" nomination
Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination Week of perfect Service Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Nation's Health The winner of the Industry Competition The winner in the nomination Your Way to success of the Industry Competition Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination Tender mania Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Raw Material Base Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination "Knowledge is power!" One year with Virtonomics
m:
Plop Limited

I don't undertand thé logic ans finality of this strategy or politic  of thé game administration : by improving only apparence and thé form ( not thé fondamental) of thé game, they are complicating it for some players . Now they are reducing almost all vital functionalities of thé game for me: i can't start any new project in any laboratory, neither introduce any technology in any factory from thé new format of laboratory.  From a factory i can't modify anything.

Until now i can't create any facility from my smartphone and  i don't observe any improvement in thé problems encountered and mentionned in previous  post and communicated to thé support service.   

• Page:
Message list:  

10.03.2020, 17:14

Plop
One year with Virtonomics
Jewelry Loupe Fossil Beauty set Perfume Dentist Baobab Oak Oak
Maple Elm Elm Merit for the Italy of level III Sicilian olive Italy Gold The winner of the contest of directors in the nomination 'IT-standard' The winner of the Leaders Contest in the "Fuel Rivers" nomination
Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination Week of perfect Service Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Nation's Health The winner of the Industry Competition The winner in the nomination Your Way to success of the Industry Competition Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination Tender mania Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Raw Material Base Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination "Knowledge is power!" One year with Virtonomics
m:
Plop Limited

Thé problem  is not only in factory and laboratory, but all sort of facility: stores, mobile phone , laundry,etc   i can' t  modify anything: employées  , equipment , size, etc 

List of forums -> Your suggestions and bug reports-> New format for factory, laboratory, etc doesn't run on my smartphone

• Page: