Create your dream company in the global economy game!

Play Business Game!
Русский Українська Español Deutsch
Login Password Sign Up / Login Forgot your password? English
Search
virtonomica

List of forums -> Your suggestions and bug reports -> no access to my message

Suggestions on how to make our virtual business game better and reports about discovered errors.

Topic:

Topic created : 8.02.2020, 15:31

Plop
One year with Virtonomics
Jewelry Loupe Fossil Beauty set Perfume Dentist Baobab Oak Oak
Maple Elm Elm Merit for the Italy of level III Sicilian olive Italy Gold The winner of the contest of directors in the nomination 'IT-standard' The winner of the Leaders Contest in the "Fuel Rivers" nomination
Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination Week of perfect Service Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Nation's Health The winner of the Industry Competition The winner in the nomination Your Way to success of the Industry Competition Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination Tender mania Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Raw Material Base Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination "Knowledge is power!" One year with Virtonomics
m:
Plop Limited

Since yesterday, I can't access  the list of personal and system message. I can't  open neither any message on the first and only page that appears on the screen of my smartphone.
Since several days or weeks, I can't create or build any facility in the game. I changed the smartphone. The problem persists.
There are others problems. I observe a constant diminution of some crucial fonctionnalities of the game.
What is the future of the game in this context  of functioning?   Or is it a way to discourage some players to play the game?   

• Page:
Message list:  

8.02.2020, 19:06

Plop
Maple Elm Elm Merit for the Italy of level III Sicilian olive Italy Gold The winner of the contest of directors in the nomination 'IT-standard' The winner of the Leaders Contest in the "Fuel Rivers" nomination
Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination Week of perfect Service Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Nation's Health The winner of the Industry Competition The winner in the nomination Your Way to success of the Industry Competition Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination Tender mania Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Raw Material Base Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination "Knowledge is power!" One year with Virtonomics
m:
Plop Limited

If you cannot access to your system message or create and buy any facility in the game, this is yet big disfonctionnalities. The others are minor for most of them ( as problem or sorting: you want ascending sorting, the game does descending sorting;   you can't increase your capabilities in any sector ( in buying them via gp) with the new format, etc ) 

9.02.2020, 17:34

Plop
m:
Plop Limited

My second post is an answer to a question of an player MacNab24. Thé question was: what sort of disfunctionalities i found  in thé game? 

List of forums -> Your suggestions and bug reports-> no access to my message

• Page: