Create your dream company in the global economy game!

Play Business Game!
Русский Українська Español Deutsch
Login Password Sign Up / Login Forgot your password? English
Search
virtonomica

List of forums -> Your suggestions and bug reports -> Sam Gadsen can't read - technology licenses

Suggestions on how to make our virtual business game better and reports about discovered errors.

Topic:

Topic created : 5.01.2020, 20:30

Last time edited : 5.01.2020, 20:55

gadsen
The winner of the contest of directors in the nomination 'IT-standard' Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Nation's Health Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination "Knowledge is power!" Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Consumer Goods Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics

Update: I'm a dummy. This was user error and you can ignore this Well

Subject was originally: Can't delete technology license app - set to $1B

I went to buy a license for level 5 technology and entered $14,000,000. Once I did that, it said I had an application for "$1 014 000 000.00".

I thought maybe I made a typo but then I deleted my order and now the screen says:

Your company has already placed offers for the amount of $1 000 000 000.00

I now have no option to delete wherever that is - I've clicked through all the levels up to ten and can't find an offer. I'm worried that next update I'll be charged $1B and get either nothing or a technology level that I can't use.

This is for an incinerator that is its first turn being built:

https://virtonomics.com/mary/main/unit/view/5878726

Thanks in advance,
Sam   

• Page:
Message list:  

5.01.2020, 20:33

gadsen
The winner of the contest of directors in the nomination 'IT-standard' Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Nation's Health Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination "Knowledge is power!" Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Consumer Goods Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics

Ohhh this may be user error.

I do have an application for a technology license for a Comms factory, coincidentally (maybe not) for $1B. Maybe the screen is just showing me the sum of all of my applications. This isn't very clear, if so, but it could explain it. 

List of forums -> Your suggestions and bug reports-> Sam Gadsen can't read - technology licenses

• Page: