Create your dream company in the global economy game!

Play Business Game!
Русский Українська Español Deutsch
Login Password Sign Up / Login Forgot your password? English
Search
virtonomica

List of forums -> Your suggestions and bug reports -> My critics about the game

Suggestions on how to make our virtual business game better and reports about discovered errors.

Topic:

Topic created : 30.09.2018, 02:20

Plop
One year with Virtonomics
Jewelry Loupe Fossil Beauty set Perfume Dentist Baobab Oak Oak
Maple Elm Elm Merit for the Italy of level III Sicilian olive Italy Gold The winner of the contest of directors in the nomination 'IT-standard' The winner of the Leaders Contest in the "Fuel Rivers" nomination
Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination Week of perfect Service Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Nation's Health The winner of the Industry Competition The winner in the nomination Your Way to success of the Industry Competition Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination Tender mania Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Raw Material Base Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination "Knowledge is power!" One year with Virtonomics
m:
Plop Limited

I have about three weeks playing this game that are fantastic and genial in many aspects, but there is one  aspect that I don t appreciate : everything in this game is organised to force you or obligate you to buy with real money some game points if you want to progress in it. This is not fair... the priority is not oriented to your competence but your capacity to spend real money on it.

• Page:
Message list:  

30.09.2018, 12:22

Last time edited : 30.09.2018, 12:27

AdrianG
Four years with Virtonomics
Jubilee Ten Ten years with Virtonomics The tender collider, IV-VI places The tender collider, II-III places World Cuisines, VII-XV places World Cuisines, VII-XV places World Cuisines, VII-XV places World Cuisines, VII-XV places
World Cuisines, VII-XV places World Cuisines, VII-XV places World Cuisines, IV-Vi places World Cuisines, IV-Vi places World Cuisines, IV-Vi places World Cuisines, IV-Vi places World Cuisines, IV-Vi places World Cuisines, IV-Vi places
World Cuisines, IV-Vi places World Cuisines, IV-Vi places Shagreen, VII-XV places Shagreen, VII-XV places Shagreen, VII-XV places Shagreen, IV-VI, places Shagreen, IV-VI, places Shagreen, IV-VI, places
Shagreen, II-III places Shagreen, II-III places Platinum sponsor of the Contest for Tycoons Platinum sponsor of the Contest for Tycoons Platinum sponsor of the Contest for Tycoons
m:
AGM Corporation

It is not necessary spend money if you want to progress in this game. In fact, I've never spent anything on it. All you need is be smart, patience and perseverance 

1.10.2018, 12:05

JustNash
Twelve years with Virtonomics Jubilee Ten Shagreen, VII-XV places Shagreen, VII-XV places Macedonian common amphora Common amphora of Heraklion The winner in the nomination Your Way to success of the Industry Competition Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination "Knowledge is power!"
Основатель г.Хасселт Jewelry Loupe Founder of Carcassonne Twelve years with Virtonomics Belgium soccer ball Traskor Swedish standard Viking helmet
Dalahast Deer horns Ingvar Kamprad Order Mathematic teacher Compass Festive glasses Jubilee Ten Silver Ten
For contribution to the development of Virtonomics The tender collider, VII-XV places The tender collider, VII-XV places The tender collider, VII-XV places The tender collider, IV-VI places The tender collider, IV-VI places World Cuisines, VII-XV places World Cuisines, VII-XV places
World Cuisines, IV-Vi places Shagreen, VII-XV places Shagreen, VII-XV places Shagreen, VII-XV places Shagreen, VII-XV places Shagreen, VII-XV places Shagreen, VII-XV places Shagreen, VII-XV places
Shagreen, VII-XV places Shagreen, VII-XV places Shagreen, VII-XV places Shagreen, VII-XV places Shagreen, VII-XV places Shagreen, VII-XV places Shagreen, VII-XV places Shagreen, IV-VI, places
Shagreen, IV-VI, places Shagreen, IV-VI, places Shagreen, IV-VI, places Shagreen, IV-VI, places Shagreen, II-III places Shagreen, II-III places Shagreen, II-III places Shagreen, II-III places
Platinum sponsor of the Contest for Tycoons Platinum sponsor of the Contest for Tycoons Platinum sponsor of the Contest for Tycoons Platinum sponsor of the Contest for Tycoons Platinum sponsor of the Contest for Tycoons Platinum sponsor of the Contest for Tycoons Platinum sponsor of the Contest for Tycoons Platinum sponsor of the Contest for Tycoons
Platinum sponsor of the Contest for Tycoons Founder of the city Sikasso Macedonian Silver amphora Bronze amphora of Heraklion The winner of the Industry Competition The winner in the nomination Your Way to success of the Industry Competition The winner of the Storm of regions nomination of the Industry Competition The winner of the Standard of Virtonomics nomination of the Industry Competition
Three years with Virtonomics
l:
Premium Brands
m:
Premium Brands

Plop
I have about three weeks playing this game that are fantastic and genial in many aspects, but there is one  aspect that I don t appreciate : everything in this game is organised to force you or obligate you to buy with real money some game points if you want to progress in it. This is not fair... the priority is not oriented to your competence but your capacity to spend real money on it.

I couldn't disagree more! I played for years without spending any real $$. During this time, I managed to build quite an extensive company, be active on the political front, found my own city, and so on...

It's only later on that I decided to support the game with some real $$.

So, in my opinion, this game is by far the least pay to play I have ever seen. Even though it is possible to speed up your improvement with real $$, nobody forces you at all. At the same time: don't forget that nothing in the world is for free. So, it is the paying players that keep the game running... 

2.10.2018, 15:57

Gram123
Nine years with Virtonomics
Two years with Virtonomics
Six years with Virtonomics
Leader in technologies

I kind of agree with Plop. Most of the game mechanics are based on points. Most of the early resources in all the long and profitable chains(mines, farms, wood etc.), all political life, corporations, and so on.

While it is true that you can build a company without game points most of us build our company either by buying game points, or by gaining game point trough tendens, contest or bought plantations/mines/sawmills from events that allowed this for ingame money. None of these exist anymore. Furthermore to buy any of the game point resources for game money is virtually impossible (I have been playing on Mary for several years, and still my entire company is worth less than what a sawmill in general is sold for on the public auctions)

I think for most non-real dollars players the main limiting factor for growth is no longer top manager qualification or skill of the player, but the ability to get game points.

The solution to this, as long as the game developers don't what to make it a free/sponsored by commercials browser game, is to play on the new Crypto server, where the game is not limited by points, rather you pay once for a digging units (And thereby the right to play on the server) and that digging unit will eventually make enough VIRTs so that you can keep on playing without paying more. 

26.11.2018, 05:36.     Subject: Yes Gram123 But...

Last time edited : 26.11.2018, 05:39

queenwiki
The tender collider, IV-VI places World Cuisines, VII-XV places World Cuisines, VII-XV places Four years with Virtonomics
m:
Sloan Limited

Yes Gram123 But...

On Crypto, you start small. And quickly you go in the negative because there is no way to buy game points or earn anything. With $6million to play with, you will quickly go broke.

It does make you more of a maverick because you won't do dumb spending nor expand too fast.

It also forces you to not over-stock, nor increase technology too fast.

There is NOT a lot of product in the suppliers inventory. The "virtonomica" player (is that virtonomics ??), will only sell like 30, 40 or 70 items at one time. How can you make money in your store without inventory. Then you will find only 2 other suppliers whose prices are severely inflated. But you can't afford it any how so it is irrelevant. Thus your store will make tiny revenues and minimal profits.

Where are the countries?
Where are the sellers/vendors?
How can one increase their technology if it costs 88million and all you have to work with is $2million? LOL!
Where are the contests and tenders?

I bought 3 Digging Units. Quite Frankly, I believe that is the ONLY positive about Crypto realm. Everything else is rather lame and abysmal.  

** Conclusion: I'll stick with Mary to play and use Crypto for the Digging Units. ** 
QueenWiki

List of forums -> Your suggestions and bug reports-> My critics about the game

• Page: