Create your dream company in the global economy game!

Play Business Game!
Русский Українська Español Deutsch
Login Password Sign Up / Login Forgot your password? English
Search
virtonomica

List of forums -> Your suggestions and bug reports -> Maintaining Company - Relieve Our Monotony!

Suggestions on how to make our virtual business game better and reports about discovered errors.

Topic:

Topic created : 2.09.2016, 21:06

G_Money33
History teacher Buriti palm Watering can Production: bachelor Snow Leopard Nine years with Virtonomics For contribution to the development of Virtonomics Merchant coat
Pupmkin Mask Pupmkin Mask Pupmkin Mask Vampire Mask World Cuisines, IV-Vi places Mayor Mayor Mayor
Mayor Princely mansion Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination "Knowledge is power!" Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics Forest tycoon Miner Helmet
Nine years with Virtonomics
l:
Consolidated Transnational Corp (CTC)
m:
G_Money33 Ltd.

Under My Company > Management > Equipment, can we add a fourth filter that says “Only if required quality is above XXX”?  Then, we could repair equipment by required quality level without clicking all the little boxes (see screen below).

Under My Company > Management > Employee, can we add a check box filter that says “only if skill is below required”? (see screen below).

And, if we’re not going to make those improvements, can we make the automanagers a reasonable cost?  I would suggest $5 per 365 days each.  I think many, many more players would purchase them (see screen below).

• Page:
Message list:  

3.09.2016, 23:30

Last time edited : 4.09.2016, 01:15

jeka_igla
Four years with Virtonomics
Two years with Virtonomics
Black Friday wallet Shagreen, VII-XV places Seven years with Virtonomics
Five years with Virtonomics
m:
Red Swarm LTD

I'll do few more of those:

1) Science.

When you researched next level of a technology and you need to choose the next one of the same tech, you may spend some time scrolling the list if you click what the red arrow pointing at. But if you click on the the blue thing in this case it is automatically choosing the next level of the same technology which can save you a lot of time.

2) Warehouse - supply subs

Let's say you opened 50 restaurants which you need to supply with potatoes. You could click on each rest and choose yourself (your warehouse) with potatoes, or you can click on this green truck and very quickly  choose all 50 of your rests and set everything up for a few min. When you did it thru the warehouse for one consumable just to the same thing for 2-3 more warehouses. This is much faster when you dealing with 10+ subs. Same way you can set up supply for a factories, livestock farms, etc.

3) Decreasing rent or increasing donations to your party in a city

To do those things your city should have positive budget and sometimes it is hard to achieve. Just open gas stations there, they have insane rent so your city will get a lot of income next day and you going to be able to do those things. You can close gas stations next day.

Another small thing which is obvious for many not for for all: before launching expensive projects launch cheap eco projects which will decrease cost of others. This way you can save some money.

4) Subs ID
Sometimes you can easily switch between subs by changing ID in the browser. For example i built 10 livestock farms and they have id from 6431828 to 6431838. It is not always like that but very often, especially on not crowded realms. So if you want to set up distribution policy as "only to my company" and price $500, you can just switch IDs instead of opening 10 different windows in your browser. This might be useful if you playing from a tablet of a phone.

5) Sorting by specialization in the list of subdivisions

Many players forget about that but this can be useful.

6) Office Workload

When you have an office with settings like that (comp Q 46.05)

and it seems that there is no way to open new subs in this region - there is.
What you do is to fire 95 people, destroy 95 computers and buy new computers with higher quality. Then you get workload such as this:

Workers: 165 => 70
Equipment: 46 => 60
Workload: 80 => 51%

lol the fun thing is that now it requires only 39 people instead of 63 so you can do this thing one more time the next day and get even more free workload. If you can get higher quality computes of course.

And you v got additional 95 free workers which you can use in another office! (You reduced top3 load).

The deal here is that equipment quality not only slows down wear and tear, the thing which not many people know but for offices it is also gives you additional max Workload. There is a modifier like +1% to workload and equipment life duration per each quality point. It is not exactly +1%, but there is a number.

In other words, instead of loading top1 (# of workers and their qualification) with number of people, load it with their qualification. It is hard to understand without understanding of top1, top3 logic but XiozZe's script should help.

7) Giving the higher priority to your buyers quickly

By entering the number instead of clicking the arrows

8) We have so many reports which people don't use, but some of them can be useful

Movement of goods => Inventories

Those medical centers clearly have overstock which gives them a sales penalty. If i have 100+ medical centers it can be hard to find those by checking sign and thins sign even doesn't show if warehouse <75% full. So this report is a fast way to find subs with overstock and move goods out by clicking

ps, you can also do that thru the warehouse report

9) Another useful report is financial rep by subdivisions
For example you can sort your restaurants by profit (starting with the lowest) and close 3-5 or more the lest profitable subs and open new in anther cities.

10) Corporate certificates changed everything, now players who can earn them are very useful. There are ways to start earning them even if you are a new players (and to be helpful to your corp)

- Top by laundry, hairdressing salon and finesses. Not many top players doing this business because it is not very profitable so it is relatively easy to take top10 even with low qualification

For example to take 10th place by laundry in Mary you need >$78 669 of net profit. If my main company were in Mary i would be in top10 only with 1 subdivision

This would give my corp 3 certificates per day (about 90 per month). Many new players want to be in a corp but you should be useful, otherwise why would they take you? To be useful, figure out a way to earn some certificates, even 3 per day is good.

It is hard and complicated question "how to make service sector subs profitable" but the only thing i can tell you is that they are not very sensitive to popularity, therefore you don't need to have big marketing budget in each, you need to do advertising for 3-5 days and then turn ads off.

Also pay attention on small countries where max size of the store is capped, for example in Estonia (Mary) you can get the cart there if you have >$104 487 170 Turnover. For example if you take 100% of the Tallinn market of car alarms (which can be made for free) your turnover there will be 70 000 000 - 90 000 000 or more. It is just one product.
Estonian cart would give you additional 3 certificates per day.

11)

4.09.2016, 06:58

Last time edited : 4.09.2016, 06:59

G_Money33
History teacher Buriti palm Watering can Production: bachelor Snow Leopard Nine years with Virtonomics For contribution to the development of Virtonomics Merchant coat
Pupmkin Mask Pupmkin Mask Pupmkin Mask Vampire Mask World Cuisines, IV-Vi places Mayor Mayor Mayor
Mayor Princely mansion Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination "Knowledge is power!" Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics Forest tycoon Miner Helmet
Nine years with Virtonomics
l:
Consolidated Transnational Corp (CTC)
m:
G_Money33 Ltd.

Jeka, I love #7.  Did not know that one! 

List of forums -> Your suggestions and bug reports-> Maintaining Company - Relieve Our Monotony!

• Page: