Multiplayer tycoon game for real business leaders!

Play Business Game!
Русский Українська Español Deutsch
Login Password Sign Up / Login Forgot your password? English
Search
virtonomica

List of forums -> Your suggestions and bug reports -> New job areas

Suggestions on how to make our virtual business game better and reports about discovered errors.

Topic:

Topic created : 8.05.2016, 03:43

GC_Caneschi
Seven years with Virtonomics
Seven years with Virtonomics

Hi everyone,

I'm playing Virtonomics at about 30 - 40 days and all the time I keep thinking: "How more fun and realist would be if we had more jobs that are present in real life?"

I'm Brasilian and graduating in Engeneering that is specialized in making measures on Earth and on the Space. I keep thinking if there's possible we have some kind of careers in the game, like Civil Engeneer, or Surveyors, for example.

I suggest that instead of just waiting until the construction of some building to be completed, the companies should contract some Civil Engeneer to execute the construction. This will make another market at the game, turning it more real, but this is a very long job. It'll be more interesting that some details that only real professionals of the area would know, like the right equipment to use in a determined case (to Surveryos, for exemple).

This is exciting because sometimes we don't want just to produce/buy/sell itens, we want to use some kind of our knowledge in human work, like the exemples i've just said.

It's just an idea and I know that's a very big and dificult job, but if the creators are considering the sugestion, I'm all willing to help