Multiplayer tycoon game for real business leaders!

Play Business Game!
Русский Українська Español Deutsch
Login Password Sign Up / Login Forgot your password? English
Search
virtonomica

List of forums -> Your suggestions and bug reports -> Suggestion - potatoes chips new product & factory

Suggestions on how to make our virtual business game better and reports about discovered errors.

Voting:  

Do you enjoy potatoes chips?

Voting duration:

Start: 20.04.2016, 11:05

End date: 19.06.2016, 11:05

Voting is finished
who cares...

I have no clue, since I never tried

nah, not really

hmm, sometimes

yeah, quite a lot

You have not voted yet

Topic:

Topic created : 20.04.2016, 11:05

Ghiby
Eight years with Virtonomics
Eleven years with Virtonomics World Cuisines, VII-XV places
m:
ITG Corp.

Hi all,

since with the introduction and development of Poland the potatoes are available, I noticed those potatoes can be used so far only for husbandry, witch is OK, but I realized there is no factory - yet - that will require potatoes for their final product

as such I am suggesting at least one new product and new factory
- for potatoes chips and/or flakes and/or fries, used as snack foods, and sold in the foodstuff departments of the stores

there are some other products, mainly foodstuff, that use potatoes as a resource, like canned soups, canned potato meals  and more, but I suggest at least to start with one factory and one or two or three specializations - potatoes chips and/or flakes and/or fries

also, since I am talking about the food industry, I am amassed to realize we don't have the old fashion salt, that is used for millenniums to preserve food or give it a taste

as such, a second suggestion
- salt mines and/or salt extraction plants from saltwater
- adding salt to some food processing factories as a resource, like the potatoes chips-flakes-fries

I hope it will be supported by the community and introduced by the developers

thank you for reading   

• Page:
Message list:  

22.04.2016, 00:50

Ghiby
Eight years with Virtonomics
Eleven years with Virtonomics World Cuisines, VII-XV places
m:
ITG Corp.

just for clarification and to avoid any confusion, I am aware we have the so called "salt mines" that are in fact producing chemical minerals

if that is also used as salt for alimentary products, then it's fine, we could use this "salt" for the potatoes chips-flakes-fries factory I was suggesting

also, in the real world, salt is extracted from saltwater in water processing facilities, witch in our game sim could be a dedicated factory-plant with this specialization

thank you 
Founder of Info Trade Group™
Subsidiaries
ITG Corp. in mary
ITG Holdings in lien

List of forums -> Your suggestions and bug reports-> Suggestion - potatoes chips new product & factory

• Page: