Multiplayer tycoon game for real business leaders!

Play Business Game!
Русский Українська Español Deutsch
Login Password Sign Up / Login Forgot your password? English
Search
virtonomica

List of forums -> Your suggestions and bug reports -> suggestion: new product: batteries

Suggestions on how to make our virtual business game better and reports about discovered errors.

Topic:

Topic created : 4.04.2016, 11:21

JustNash
Twelve years with Virtonomics Jubilee Ten Shagreen, VII-XV places Shagreen, VII-XV places Macedonian common amphora Common amphora of Heraklion The winner in the nomination Your Way to success of the Industry Competition Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination "Knowledge is power!"
One year with Virtonomics
Основатель г.Хасселт Jewelry Loupe Founder of Carcassonne Twelve years with Virtonomics Belgium soccer ball Traskor Swedish standard Viking helmet
Dalahast Deer horns Ingvar Kamprad Order Mathematic teacher Compass Festive glasses Jubilee Ten Silver Ten
For contribution to the development of Virtonomics The tender collider, VII-XV places The tender collider, VII-XV places The tender collider, VII-XV places The tender collider, IV-VI places The tender collider, IV-VI places World Cuisines, VII-XV places World Cuisines, VII-XV places
World Cuisines, IV-Vi places Shagreen, VII-XV places Shagreen, VII-XV places Shagreen, VII-XV places Shagreen, VII-XV places Shagreen, VII-XV places Shagreen, VII-XV places Shagreen, VII-XV places
Shagreen, VII-XV places Shagreen, VII-XV places Shagreen, VII-XV places Shagreen, VII-XV places Shagreen, VII-XV places Shagreen, VII-XV places Shagreen, VII-XV places Shagreen, IV-VI, places
Shagreen, IV-VI, places Shagreen, IV-VI, places Shagreen, IV-VI, places Shagreen, IV-VI, places Shagreen, II-III places Shagreen, II-III places Shagreen, II-III places Shagreen, II-III places
Platinum sponsor of the Contest for Tycoons Platinum sponsor of the Contest for Tycoons Platinum sponsor of the Contest for Tycoons Platinum sponsor of the Contest for Tycoons Platinum sponsor of the Contest for Tycoons Platinum sponsor of the Contest for Tycoons Platinum sponsor of the Contest for Tycoons Platinum sponsor of the Contest for Tycoons
Platinum sponsor of the Contest for Tycoons Founder of the city Sikasso Macedonian Silver amphora Bronze amphora of Heraklion The winner of the Industry Competition The winner in the nomination Your Way to success of the Industry Competition The winner of the Storm of regions nomination of the Industry Competition The winner of the Standard of Virtonomics nomination of the Industry Competition
Three years with Virtonomics
l:
Premium Brands
m:
Premium Brands

with Tesla unveiling its first mass production model 3, it might be a good time to consider batteries as a new product.

Batteries go into a wide variety of products. Actually, I was surprised that they weren't required for smartphones, coz besides the glass breaking, I think a failing battery is the number 1 reason for buying a new one...

Power tools usually have battery powered variants too.

Cars need batteries too. And there too, they are an important cause of breakdowns. Over here, the first cold night of the winter invariably means 3x the normal work load for road assistance companies.

Obviously, a new type of car: the (hybrid) electric car, would require a hell of a lot of batteries. These cars would be ridiculously expensive, but some regions might offer subsidies to drive demand?

Another new product: tablet computers would also require batteries.

Of course, batteries are a Retail good on their own.

Lithium would be required for battery production. This might be a new ore (from a new country like Chile or Australia, the world's largest producers). Or it might be found in the salt mine.

• Page:
Message list:  

4.04.2016, 23:47

G_Money33
History teacher Buriti palm Watering can Production: bachelor Snow Leopard Nine years with Virtonomics For contribution to the development of Virtonomics Merchant coat
Pupmkin Mask Pupmkin Mask Pupmkin Mask Vampire Mask World Cuisines, IV-Vi places Mayor Mayor Mayor
Mayor Princely mansion Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination "Knowledge is power!" Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics Forest tycoon Miner Helmet
Nine years with Virtonomics
l:
Consolidated Transnational Corp (CTC)
m:
G_Money33 Ltd.

To go along with it...

Another new car desperately needed by the jet set: ForumlaE Racer http://fiaformulae.com/

14.04.2016, 13:06

gamerz300
Masking mustache Panda Panda Mandarin duck Mandarin duck Honey Barrel Merit for the Uzbekistan of level I Seven years with Virtonomics
One year with Virtonomics
Seven years with Virtonomics
m:
Egg-Roll International

Umm...

http://virtonomics.com/lien/forum/forum_new/16/topic/104456/view ...

I beat you by Idk a year? I roll!

Then again I've been following tesla since 08 or something lol

I wanted to invest I their stock, had no money due to various reasons Tears 

List of forums -> Your suggestions and bug reports-> suggestion: new product: batteries

• Page: