Multiplayer tycoon game for real business leaders!

Play Business Game!
Русский Українська Español Deutsch
Login Password Sign Up / Login Forgot your password? English
Search
virtonomica

List of forums -> Your suggestions and bug reports -> [Suggestion] new segment for military products

Suggestions on how to make our virtual business game better and reports about discovered errors.

Topic:

Topic created : 29.03.2016, 19:30

ematador
Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Consumer Goods Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics
Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Nation's Health Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination "Knowledge is power!" Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Consumer Goods One year with Virtonomics

Hi,

I hope it will be interesting.

I think it will be very fun for players to start assambling a tanks, firearms, ammunition etc.  differnts types and different configurations and offer it for goverment in public.
Also in the same way produce a components for space agencies.

Every in the same way like to produce airplanes for real estete but it will be more fun for players.    

• Page:
Message list:  

31.03.2016, 03:38

Rogue_Cat
Four years with Virtonomics Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination "Knowledge is power!" Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Consumer Goods Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics
For contribution to the development of Virtonomics Six years with Virtonomics Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Trade Turnover Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics
l:
Catnipalot
m:
Catnipalot

I agree, as long as they remain as government procurement and have no direct effect on the game, like politics. To you It might have awfully bad effects if anyone could go attacking other countries to ruins just because. 

13.04.2016, 18:05

AdRome
Five years with Virtonomics
Two years with Virtonomics
Five years with Virtonomics
l:
Roma Honorabilis

As Rogue cat mentioned, this idea would only work through government procurement and it ends there. However, higher military expenditure should bring about some positive effects for that country or region. If crime were implemented, then military expenditure would border on security/intelligence agency and decrease crime rate. I'm not sure how crime would work (linked to unemployement maybe?) but it is just an idea on how give some trade-off to buying weaponry.

As for space agencies, this is a great idea, however government expenditure on a space program should increase the tech level over and extended period of time (space programs are long-term) and give some sort of technological advantage to that nation. 

List of forums -> Your suggestions and bug reports-> [Suggestion] new segment for military products

• Page: