Multiplayer tycoon game for real business leaders!

Play Business Game!
Русский Українська Español Deutsch
Login Password Sign Up / Login Forgot your password? English
Search
virtonomica

List of forums -> Your suggestions and bug reports -> Whoa! Weird glitch!

Suggestions on how to make our virtual business game better and reports about discovered errors.

Topic:

Topic created : 28.06.2010, 03:34

globeballa
Nine years with Virtonomics
Ten years with Virtonomics
l:
Investors Corporation

I oppened virtonomics, and it had the startup screen. Like for new members. It asked me to create an office, or take the Uncles gift! So I kept clicking 'list of subdivisions' and it kept appearing. I was freaking out. Then I had to go to my message box, check a msg that was sent to one of my stores, then I had to click on my store. It was very weird and confusing

But it seems as though the problem is resolved.   

• Page:
Message list:  

28.06.2010, 05:21

ccm_tsang
Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination "Knowledge is power!" Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Consumer Goods Three years with Virtonomics
Four years with Virtonomics

that's happened quite a few times to quite a few players in the past couple weeks or so.

seems for all, logging out then back in fixes it.

but yes, that would qualify as a 'bug'.   please, admin... 

28.06.2010, 12:27

casperb
Seven years with Virtonomics Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination "Knowledge is power!" Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Trade Turnover Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics

Have it a lot just click on other realm and then back 

28.06.2010, 21:00

Last time edited : 28.06.2010, 21:02

Buzerius
Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination "Knowledge is power!" Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Consumer Goods Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Trade Turnover Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics
Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination "Knowledge is power!" Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Trade Turnover Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics

Couple weeks? This bug has existed for 2 months at least, most likely more (I first reported it on ~17th April with quite vague details (as that was when I ran to it for the first time and had no idea why it activated) and then replied to it few weeks later with actual steps to reproduce and possible cause). And it's actually more like an exploit, but very few players can use it as such since it requires some luck to be useful.

(and admins: It's not the first bug report (as that appears to be fixed), but the second one) 

29.06.2010, 00:22

globeballa
Nine years with Virtonomics
Ten years with Virtonomics
l:
Investors Corporation

Oh okay. Well this is the first time that I experienced it. 

List of forums -> Your suggestions and bug reports-> Whoa! Weird glitch!

• Page: