Multiplayer tycoon game for real business leaders!

Play Business Game!
Русский Українська Español Deutsch
Login Password Sign Up / Login Forgot your password? English
Search
virtonomica

List of forums -> Your suggestions and bug reports -> Streamlining Technology Introduction (from Sales/Invention)

Suggestions on how to make our virtual business game better and reports about discovered errors.

Topic:

Topic created : 14.06.2010, 18:03

sammotea
Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination Tender mania Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination Quality label Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination of Consumer Goods Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination Markets Storm Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Consumer Goods Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Trade Turnover Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics

I'd imagine it would be quite a huge amount of extra work for the Virtonomics creators/updators but, potentially over the longer term, would it be possible to streamline the process of updating your enterprise technology levels in one go rather than individually. As an even longer term suggestion, could a one-number-for-all-enterprises update of supplies for a particular type of industry be envisaged?

I raise the point because I have just discovered how much time it takes to upgrade the tech/supply/work level/equipment for my 18 mills. I imagine that for those players with much bigger businesses and my future business it must require a huge amount of time-consuming micro-management (and not of the sort that brings rewards) to do that for every type of industry every time you research or purchase a new technology.

Any reponses or explanations of the in/feasibility of the work required from the developpers in putting into action such a device would be much appreciated.

Yours,

Sammotea   

• Page:
Message list:  

15.06.2010, 13:39

JuleBCN

- common installation of a technology (when it’s known to the company – purchased or researched)  is available in Management/ Technologies
- common purchase of technologies is among our (very) long-term plans
- concerning automatic selection of equipment for the technology – we do not have any certain plans, the task is not very clear and we’re unlikely to start working on it in the near future
- personnel hiring via the available functions of HR Department when installing new equipment or technology does not take much time, so, we are not planning to do anything about it unless we come up with some brilliant idea 

15.06.2010, 17:46

sammotea
Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination Tender mania Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination Quality label Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination of Consumer Goods Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination Markets Storm Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Consumer Goods Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Trade Turnover Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics

Awesome, thankyou, I hadn't noticed the "Common Installation" button. And after a bit of searching I've discovered the HR Dept. All in all, good response, much appreciated Very we! 

16.06.2010, 11:11

JuleBCN

always welcomeWell 

List of forums -> Your suggestions and bug reports-> Streamlining Technology Introduction (from Sales/Invention)

• Page: