Multiplayer tycoon game for real business leaders!

Play Business Game!
Русский Українська Español Deutsch
Login Password Sign Up / Login Forgot your password? English
Search
virtonomica

List of forums -> Your suggestions and bug reports -> Advertising stores in Spain

Suggestions on how to make our virtual business game better and reports about discovered errors.

Topic:

Topic closed

Topic created : 8.06.2010, 21:31

Last time edited : 18.06.2010, 02:18

Standard underwear Estonian bronze coin Four years with Virtonomics
Standard bed-clothing Bronze underwear Hockey skates Estonian bronze coin Steel Dumbbell of the Mr. Virtonomics 2011 participant Four years with Virtonomics Overall of the candidate of science Bronze Finnish Lion
MBA diploma Laboratory assistant’s overall

Have anyone else problems with advertising in new stores in Spain? I can't set it at all   

• Page:
Message list:  

8.06.2010, 21:35

VLLord
Eleven years with Virtonomics For contribution to the development of Virtonomics Golden amphora of Heraklion Golden bed-clothing Standard underwear
m:
Golden Empire

Yes 

8.06.2010, 22:07

Deira
Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination of Consumer Goods Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Consumer Goods Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Trade Turnover Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics

I think Spain will open up at the next update, even though you can do certain things in Spain already.
What we can do now is just rather a peek inside of what it will be like.
I think in Virtonomics its June 7 regarding the updates, and Spain will come online on June 8 

8.06.2010, 23:42.     Subject: Hi

light76212001
Laboratory assistant’s overall

Yeah I cant advertise in the office. 

9.06.2010, 11:14.     Subject: hmm

light76212001
Laboratory assistant’s overall

advertising works but how we going do business with those low market prices its ridiculus low.  has anyone look at it? 

9.06.2010, 13:03

casperb
Seven years with Virtonomics Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination "Knowledge is power!" Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Trade Turnover Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics

hahah jep thought it was an average of the prices " WE " put in but probably not.

All raise the prices and the average has to go up to i'm selling food at 200,- for low prime costs, and 750 for high prime ;) 

9.06.2010, 14:09

warfreak
Overall of the candidate of science Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination "Knowledge is power!" Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Consumer Goods Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Trade Turnover Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics

You can try to do that, but local suppliers will murder you in sales. I think people are going to use Spain as a production centre, not a retail market unless prices go up. 

9.06.2010, 16:20

Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Raw Material Base Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination "Knowledge is power!" Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Consumer Goods Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Trade Turnover Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics Three years with Virtonomics
Four years with Virtonomics Golden Finnish Lion Golden Finnish Lion MBA diploma
m:
Company 2.0

The prices are consistent with any region when it is first opened to trade.

Within a few weeks you'll start to see the same patterns emerge here as everywhere else. 

11.06.2010, 13:59

casperb
Seven years with Virtonomics Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination "Knowledge is power!" Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Trade Turnover Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics

prices are better now 
FOOD & GROCERY SUPPLIES AVAILABLE: PM ME !!! http://virtonomics.com/mary/main/unit/view/2573983 ... http://virtonomics.com/mary/main/unit/view/2556745 ... http://virtonomics.com/mary/main/unit/view/2556744 ...

List of forums -> Your suggestions and bug reports-> Advertising stores in Spain

• Page: