Multiplayer tycoon game for real business leaders!

Play Business Game!
Русский Українська Español Deutsch
Login Password Sign Up / Login Forgot your password? English
Search
virtonomica

List of forums -> Your suggestions and bug reports -> 2 Suggestions: Standard Financial Accounting & Interactive Graphing

Suggestions on how to make our virtual business game better and reports about discovered errors.

Topic:

Topic created : 6.06.2010, 00:18

DaBatThrower

I have no idea how easy this would be to implement, but it makes sense to me to use a financial accounting system that is somewhat closure to industry to standards. I know I'm from the states and may do things differently than the designers of the game, but there are some fundamental things that could be changed in the way reporting are held. How about a simple Income Statement, Balance Sheet, and Cash Flow Reporting Method?

Additionally, it would be very helpful to me to see simple historical data in graphical form. This would not only help with decision making, but also with learning the game from the ground up.

Anyone else, maybe some more experienced players, have anything to add?

-DaBat   

• Page:
Message list:  

6.06.2010, 01:11

globeballa
Nine years with Virtonomics
Ten years with Virtonomics
l:
Investors Corporation

Yeah maybe an archive of past Statements and such. It would be a good Idea. The Cash flow and balance sheet and everything are right now in one page. Which is good, but I would like to be able to see past stuff as well. 

9.06.2010, 17:21

JuleBCN

An archive would load server too much. Concerning the suggestions above: the important thing is that everything is clear, and as it's been mentioned, the system of financial accounting is different in different countries. 

List of forums -> Your suggestions and bug reports-> 2 Suggestions: Standard Financial Accounting & Interactive Graphing

• Page: