Multiplayer tycoon game for real business leaders!

Play Business Game!
Русский Українська Español Deutsch
Login Password Sign Up / Login Forgot your password? English
Search
virtonomica

List of forums -> Your suggestions and bug reports -> Tech Sales: Prices

Suggestions on how to make our virtual business game better and reports about discovered errors.

Topic:

Topic closed

Topic created : 31.05.2010, 19:43

Last time edited : 1.06.2010, 21:23

RockWhiter
Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination "Knowledge is power!" Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Consumer Goods Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Trade Turnover Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics

Hi,

I had a little problem when putting on sale a technology lvl 2 for bakery:
I wanted to put it on the market for $100,000 so I entered: 100000.

Unfortunately the price was set at $100.00 (I missed that when I set the price the first time yesterday GMT-6h00 Local Time).

I repeated the operation today and the result was the same. I had to enter 100000.00 to see $100,000.00 in my current offer.

Is it a bug?
Is it possible to change my first entry?

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Thank you in advance.   

• Page:
Message list:  

1.06.2010, 02:12

Ixnad
Ten years with Virtonomics

As I understand it the current offer will be updated to reflect the new price after the update. But I'm not sure if someone buys this tech exactly during next update, which offer (old or new) will be considered. 

1.06.2010, 18:41

RockWhiter
Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination "Knowledge is power!" Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Consumer Goods Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Trade Turnover Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics

As it was my first offer I think I ha no problem: the tech went on the market at the moment of the update, with the new price.

I tried today and entering: 100000 gives $100,000.00: I don't have the same problem as yesterday. 

List of forums -> Your suggestions and bug reports-> Tech Sales: Prices

• Page: