Multiplayer tycoon game for real business leaders!

Play Business Game!
Русский Українська Español Deutsch
Login Password Sign Up / Login Forgot your password? English
Search
virtonomica

List of forums -> Your suggestions and bug reports -> Agricultural Farm & researching

Suggestions on how to make our virtual business game better and reports about discovered errors.

Topic:

Topic created : 27.05.2010, 14:33

Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Raw Material Base Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination "Knowledge is power!" Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Consumer Goods Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Trade Turnover Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics Three years with Virtonomics
Four years with Virtonomics Golden Finnish Lion Golden Finnish Lion MBA diploma
m:
Company 2.0

I am up to stage 3 research for tech 6 Agri farm research in this lab
http://virtonomics.com/lien/main/unit/view/2409087/investigation

I need to attach a size 1 farm for the research to continue. When I click on "absent" to try and attach this farm
http://virtonomics.com/lien/main/unit/view/2451207
I get a message saying "You have no enterprises, which can meet the requirements of the laboratory".

It is not a grain farm but it is still an agricultural farm???   

• Page:
Message list:  

28.05.2010, 12:08

JuleBCN

You’ve got the wrong technology on your farm, it has to be at least one level lower than the one being investigated, i.e. in your case the technology on your farm has to be at least of the 5th level in order to be attached to the investigation. 

28.05.2010, 12:46

Last time edited : 28.05.2010, 12:48

Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Raw Material Base Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination "Knowledge is power!" Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Consumer Goods Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Trade Turnover Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics Three years with Virtonomics
Four years with Virtonomics Golden Finnish Lion Golden Finnish Lion MBA diploma
m:
Company 2.0

AgainNot preciselyOops!

Thanks Jules. 

List of forums -> Your suggestions and bug reports-> Agricultural Farm & researching

• Page: