Multiplayer tycoon game for real business leaders!

Play Business Game!
Русский Українська Español Deutsch
Login Password Sign Up / Login Forgot your password? English
Search
virtonomica

List of forums -> Your suggestions and bug reports -> A suggestion for organizing stores.

Suggestions on how to make our virtual business game better and reports about discovered errors.

Voting:  

Is this a good Idea?

Voting duration:

Start: 24.05.2010, 22:32

End date: Not specified

Voting continues
- Yes

- No

- Maybe

You have not voted yet

Topic:

Topic created : 24.05.2010, 22:32

globeballa
Nine years with Virtonomics
Ten years with Virtonomics
l:
Investors Corporation

Hey I realized that its a little difficult to organize all my factories and such so its easy to check up on them. I wanted to know fi you could make a section where you could categorize the factories.

For example, you could have a tab that says, "Groceries", then an additional list after that that has "Soft drinks production" or "Juice production" etc.

Does this make sense?

That way all my Soft drinks factories would be in one list and I can easily find them.

I know we have the arrow up and down button for the section "Class" and "Subdivision" but it doesn't seem as effective.

Could the developers consider this? And just write here if you don't understand what I am saying.   

• Page:
Message list:  

24.05.2010, 22:54

pectopatop
Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Raw Material Base Three years with Virtonomics
Astronaut boots Nominee of the Mr. Virtonomics 2010 contest
l:
KKompany

You may change names of your factories using different schemas, like next:
- all grocery factories' names begin from "Gr."
- all food factories' names begin from "Fo."
- all auto-factories - "Au."
and so on.
After this renaming process you can just set asc/desc sorting of subdivs by name - that is what you need.

Other way - to build different types of factories in different cities (and sort by city), or to build all factories of a type in one turn. 

25.05.2010, 04:54

globeballa
Nine years with Virtonomics
Ten years with Virtonomics
l:
Investors Corporation

I suppose. But I have over 100 factories in one city. Thats the problem To you

But I do see what your saying. 

List of forums -> Your suggestions and bug reports-> A suggestion for organizing stores.

• Page: