Multiplayer tycoon game for real business leaders!

Play Business Game!
Русский Українська Español Deutsch
Login Password Sign Up / Login Forgot your password? English
Search
virtonomica

List of forums -> Your suggestions and bug reports -> Using Quality Management drastically increases wear.

Suggestions on how to make our virtual business game better and reports about discovered errors.

Topic:

Topic created : 19.05.2010, 03:52

VegasHost
Four years with Virtonomics

I've installed Quality Management in several of my factories.  It does indeed increase the quality of the end product by the specified amount, but at the same time the wear and tear on the equipment has gone up by roughly a factor of 10.  I WAS replacing one machine every-other game week (Real life Day) and now am replacing roughly 5 per day per factory.  Did I miss something in the description that mentions that Quality Management is destructive to your equipment or is this a bug?

Thanks
VegasHost   

• Page:
Message list:  

19.05.2010, 12:34

JuleBCN

could you give me the link, please? 

20.05.2010, 00:20

VegasHost

http://virtonomics.com/lien/main/unit/view/2475965 ...  

21.05.2010, 12:55

JuleBCN

VegasHost
Today the technical wear has reached 0,01%, while the normal rate is 0,19%. The lifetime has increased by 10 thanks to the innovation, i.e. the technical wear has decreased by 10. Plus the bonus for the personnel qualification. All mentioned above leads to the numbers you’ve got now 

List of forums -> Your suggestions and bug reports-> Using Quality Management drastically increases wear.

• Page: