Multiplayer tycoon game for real business leaders!

Play Business Game!
Русский Українська Español Deutsch
Login Password Sign Up / Login Forgot your password? English
Search
virtonomica

List of forums -> Your suggestions and bug reports -> Free in-game advertising for realm funds by players

Suggestions on how to make our virtual business game better and reports about discovered errors.

Voting:  

Advertise funds and create Joint-Ventures ingame?

Voting duration:

Start: 6.05.2010, 23:17

End date: Not specified

Voting continues
- I like the idea.

- I do not like this.

You have not voted yet

Topic:

Topic created : 6.05.2010, 23:17

Last time edited : 6.05.2010, 23:34

ChrisBerlin82
Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination Quality label Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination of Consumer Goods Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination Markets Storm Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Raw Material Base Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination "Knowledge is power!" Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Consumer Goods Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Trade Turnover
Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics

So, the matter this whole post is about is, communities keep games alive!

There are a few people here on the forums who have started so called "funds" to support new players, which should also attract new players after all for the benefit of all, also the big players. What about a function to advertise these funds in-game and advertise the forums classifieds area in general in the game. It will drive more people to actually use the forums and interact with other players which will make playing the game even more exciting.

It would also be awesome to have an ingame function to found funds/conglomerates/joint-ventures however you wanna call it. There could be rankings for these groups and it would also make playing the game more attractive for new players as it will be easier for them to work together.

What do you think about this?   

• Page:
Message list:  

6.05.2010, 23:30

VLLord
Eleven years with Virtonomics For contribution to the development of Virtonomics Golden amphora of Heraklion Golden bed-clothing Standard underwear
m:
Golden Empire

Like it. Think system message with links on funds on the 5-th day after registration, when players start to find suppliers, will be very useful. 

7.05.2010, 09:32

Last time edited : 7.05.2010, 09:33

Ixnad
Ten years with Virtonomics

Anything that makes this game more social and interactive is good in my book.So-so 

8.05.2010, 12:03

greenEffect
Nine years with Virtonomics
Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination Week of perfect Service Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Nation's Health Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination "Knowledge is power!" Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Consumer Goods Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics
n:
GreenEffect Ltd.

I agree on this as well as my target for my partnerships in Lien mainly are new players. Here 

List of forums -> Your suggestions and bug reports-> Free in-game advertising for realm funds by players

• Page: