Multiplayer tycoon game for real business leaders!

Play Business Game!
Русский Українська Español Deutsch
Login Password Sign Up / Login Forgot your password? English
Search
virtonomica

List of forums -> Your suggestions and bug reports -> Cant add Qualification Points!!! Qual page is broken!!

Suggestions on how to make our virtual business game better and reports about discovered errors.

Topic:

Topic created : 6.05.2010, 10:03

Honorchamp
Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination Markets Storm Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination "Knowledge is power!" Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Consumer Goods Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Trade Turnover Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics

I desperately need to add points to my qualifications, I bought some points and now the page isnt working for 2 days. I cant raise it, the arrow is there but nothing happens when I click it, I have refreshed page 10+  times, restarted computer, everything, nothing works, just a dead link. What do I try now??

http://virtonomics.com/mary/main/user/privat/persondata/knowledge#   

• Page:
Message list:  

6.05.2010, 10:04

Honorchamp
Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination Markets Storm Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination "Knowledge is power!" Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Consumer Goods Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Trade Turnover Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics

sig 

Looking for low priced goods, steady trading partners, and open to any business opportunity!!
- I blacklist any suppliers who cancel without mail or price increases instead. This game badly needs fines for cancellers

Bankrupted 3 times by game bugs.
1. Office Efficiency Bug - top mgr low eff makes all company employees stop working completely. TOTALLY UNREALISTIC!!!
2. Warehouse Bug - rent skyrockets to 1.5 Million instead of $10,000 when office efficiency is low. AGAIN UNREALISTIC!!!!
3. Office employee change bug - sometimes makes your #changed into your actual number at update. + Warehouse bug.
- Other game bug = Entire warehouse supply chain shuts down if it becomes full instead of either costs raising by 10-30% for that day or something realistic. No warnings or notification.

P.S. Stop Cancelling orders suppliers!!! Lets have some integrity folks, DO WHAT YOU SAY.

6.05.2010, 13:11

JuleBCN

The problem is fixed, isn't it? 

18.05.2010, 07:32

Honorchamp

yes, VLL suggested I delete my cookies and history and log out then back in again, this fixed it. thanks VLL 

List of forums -> Your suggestions and bug reports-> Cant add Qualification Points!!! Qual page is broken!!

• Page: