Multiplayer tycoon game for real business leaders!

Play Business Game!
Русский Українська Español Deutsch
Login Password Sign Up / Login Forgot your password? English
Search
virtonomica

List of forums -> Your suggestions and bug reports -> plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz admin

Suggestions on how to make our virtual business game better and reports about discovered errors.

Topic:

Topic created : 19.04.2010, 01:09

salmanz

helloo admin ,, plz plz undo the new policy . players are not really happy with this production cut down , its so all of a sudden . plz undo this . other wise its no fun now playing this game   

• Page:
Message list:  

19.04.2010, 20:21

salmanz

helooooooo ppl . no one is going through this prob i guess, its just me 

20.04.2010, 04:04

ChrisBerlin82
Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination Quality label Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination of Consumer Goods Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination Markets Storm Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Raw Material Base Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination "Knowledge is power!" Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Consumer Goods Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Trade Turnover
Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics

There are many people here who are willing to help I believe :-) please explain your problem with a little more detail and I am sure someone can help. 

23.04.2010, 00:51

Last time edited : 23.04.2010, 00:53

coffeeaddict
Seven years with Virtonomics

You just have to be kind of clever about it, it's possible to control efficiency. You've probably just grown too big for your qualifications of late. You need to downside first, get efficiency to 100, then your qualifications will increase and you can turn your divisions back on.
Although, it is a little bit annoying to lose production due to a few percent decrease in efficiency, such as equipment damage when one doesn't repair equipment every single day. 

List of forums -> Your suggestions and bug reports-> plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz admin

• Page: