Multiplayer tycoon game for real business leaders!

Play Business Game!
Русский Українська Español Deutsch
Login Password Sign Up / Login Forgot your password? English
Search
virtonomica

List of forums -> Your suggestions and bug reports -> Does sending employees on holiday help efficency?

Suggestions on how to make our virtual business game better and reports about discovered errors.

Topic:

Topic created : 15.04.2010, 05:10

mrstickball
Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination of Consumer Goods Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Trade Turnover Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics

So we are officially in Day-1 of the new system that kills your product output if efficiency is low. To be exact, 0% efficiency corresponds to 5% of peak output, and approximately 4.5% efficiency corresponds with 7% of peak output (e.g. a maxed out cowshed that should produce 200k milk will produce just 10k at 0%, and about 13k at 4.5%)

Anyways, I have to reduce my number of workers to increase top manager efficiency. Do I need to fire them, or put them on vacation?

Help would be desperately appreciated. Thanks!   

• Page:
Message list:  

15.04.2010, 11:15

D0M1NAT0R

PUTTING ON HOLIDAY WILL BE OK 

15.04.2010, 23:52

pectopatop
Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Raw Material Base Three years with Virtonomics
Astronaut boots Nominee of the Mr. Virtonomics 2010 contest
l:
KKompany

Maybe firing will be cheaper. Calculate yourself 

List of forums -> Your suggestions and bug reports-> Does sending employees on holiday help efficency?

• Page: