Multiplayer tycoon game for real business leaders!

Play Business Game!
Русский Українська Español Deutsch
Login Password Sign Up / Login Forgot your password? English
Search
virtonomica

List of forums -> Your suggestions and bug reports -> [BUG] Management > Equipment

Suggestions on how to make our virtual business game better and reports about discovered errors.

Topic:

Topic created : 10.04.2010, 20:33

Last time edited : 10.04.2010, 20:37

ChrisBerlin82
Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination Quality label Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination of Consumer Goods Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination Markets Storm Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Raw Material Base Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination "Knowledge is power!" Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Consumer Goods Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Trade Turnover
Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics

Despite the problem with the Management > Equipment page described here http://virtonomics.com/mary/forum/forum_new/16/topic/100636/view there is another serious bug on this page.

I selected around 100 industries to repair their equipment. Equipment was removed at the suppliers warehouse and I also paid for the equipment. On the Management > Equipment page the subdivisions equipment is shown as healthy, i.e. 0 worn out machines. So far so good. When I go to an individual page of a subdivision though, wear level is still the same and all machines that were worn out before are still worn out. This is a SERIOUS bug in my opinion.

I lost about 3 million this way spent on equipment that was not actually delivered to my subdivisions if what is displayed there is actually true. Although after clicking on equipment for an affected subdivision and choose repair equipment it shows me 0 wear like it should be shown ob the subdivision overview page.

Is it possible that you store wear and tear twice in the database and only update one instance properly? Or is the subdivision overview a database view regenerated only every x minutes?   

• Page:
Message list:  

16.04.2010, 18:44

support2
Four years with Virtonomics

As a rule, the problem is the delay in updating the cache, after some time the equipment must appear at the company 

16.04.2010, 19:35

ChrisBerlin82
Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination Quality label Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination of Consumer Goods Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination Markets Storm Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Raw Material Base Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination "Knowledge is power!" Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Consumer Goods Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Trade Turnover
Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics

You must mean the server cache tough as I have disabled my client cache specifically for reasons like this. But you are right, the problem has solved itself after a while Well 

List of forums -> Your suggestions and bug reports-> [BUG] Management > Equipment

• Page: