Multiplayer tycoon game for real business leaders!

Play Business Game!
Русский Українська Español Deutsch
Login Password Sign Up / Login Forgot your password? English
Search
virtonomica

List of forums -> Your suggestions and bug reports -> WTF

Suggestions on how to make our virtual business game better and reports about discovered errors.

Topic:

Topic created : 10.04.2010, 17:52

deathincarn

so i wanted to write off some machines at my factory and, so i went to management and clicked write-off, AND NOW ALL MY FREAKING MACHINES ARE GONE! according to the wiki it should have asked me how many machines i wish to write off first

"When you raise your technology level, you may need to improve quality of equipment. For this purpose you can write off old equipment (or a part of it) and buy new equipment for replacement. If you want to write off old equipment, go to factory page and click "Equipment". Select "Write off" and enter the number of machines, which you intend to write off. Click on "Write off" button. After this you'll need to buy new machines for replacement. Wear value is equally distributed among all your machines, so wear index (in percents) won't change after you write off a part of old equipment. "

i was never asked how many machines i wish write off. now my business is crippled.

this is obviously a error in the game its self.

I request that the error be fixed and that i given all my machines back with compensation for lost profit please...   

• Page:
Message list:  

10.04.2010, 20:25

ChrisBerlin82
Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination Quality label Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination of Consumer Goods Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination Markets Storm Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Raw Material Base Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination "Knowledge is power!" Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Consumer Goods Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Trade Turnover
Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics

I think the wiki is a bit misleading here.

If you go to the management page and click write off for a selected subdivision, all equipment will be removed.
If you go to a subdivision page, open the equipment screen and click remove equipment there (that is what is described in the wiki only that "write off" is actually called "remove equipment" in the game) you can choose the amount of equipment to be removed.

I know it's too late now, but I hope it helps for next time :-) 

10.04.2010, 20:38

deathincarn

I hope admin just gives me back my machines that i lost, coz it really wasnt my fault, because i did read the wiki before i clicked the write off button...

sigh if i dont get my machines back and lost profit then im not gona restart, im just gona ask that they delete my account here and be done with virtonomics 

10.04.2010, 21:06

Last time edited : 10.04.2010, 21:08

VLLord
Eleven years with Virtonomics For contribution to the development of Virtonomics Golden amphora of Heraklion Golden bed-clothing Standard underwear
m:
Golden Empire

That isn't a bug. Be careful next time.
New machines you could buy here 

11.04.2010, 11:35

deathincarn

thanks vllord. your a real pal. ya saved me Well 

List of forums -> Your suggestions and bug reports-> WTF

• Page: