Multiplayer tycoon game for real business leaders!

Play Business Game!
Русский Українська Español Deutsch
Login Password Sign Up / Login Forgot your password? English
Search
virtonomica

List of forums -> Your suggestions and bug reports -> SUGGESTION: Disable notification for cancelling own supplies.

Suggestions on how to make our virtual business game better and reports about discovered errors.

Topic:

Topic created : 7.04.2010, 13:48

greenEffect
Nine years with Virtonomics
Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination Week of perfect Service Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Nation's Health Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination "Knowledge is power!" Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Consumer Goods Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics
n:
GreenEffect Ltd.

In a situation this notification seems not necessary useful or rather annoying for me when I am canceling an order for my own company and I get delivery canceled notification. This notification should notify the company which I canceled his/her contract. I hope there's an option to disable notification going towards both parties instead of one. I am much favored towards notifications which are triggered by other party.   

• Page:
Message list:  

7.04.2010, 19:54

ChrisBerlin82
Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination Quality label Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination of Consumer Goods Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination Markets Storm Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Raw Material Base Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination "Knowledge is power!" Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Consumer Goods Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Trade Turnover
Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics

Good idea, I also always wondered why I get a cancellation notification when I cancel a supply from my own company. 

8.04.2010, 20:01

Pyrex
Fourteen years with Virtonomics Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Consumer Goods Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Trade Turnover Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics
Fourteen years with Virtonomics
l:
ZION Group
m:
Zion Holdings

I totally agree with this Well 

9.04.2010, 14:15

JuleBCN

We'll try to do something about itWell 

List of forums -> Your suggestions and bug reports-> SUGGESTION: Disable notification for cancelling own supplies.

• Page: