Multiplayer tycoon game for real business leaders!

Play Business Game!
Русский Українська Español Deutsch
Login Password Sign Up / Login Forgot your password? English
Search
virtonomica

List of forums -> Your suggestions and bug reports -> Restart failure bug

Suggestions on how to make our virtual business game better and reports about discovered errors.

Topic:

Topic created : 4.04.2010, 05:35

Last time edited : 4.04.2010, 05:37

Smelz
Eleven years with Virtonomics Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Raw Material Base
Eleven years with Virtonomics Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination of Consumer Goods Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Raw Material Base Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Consumer Goods

Hello,
I went to restart today, and just prior to restarting I updated my profile by unchecking the  "Show Clues with explanation of game process" box. that is all I did, then Save Changes.

I tried to restart and received this error

In accordance with the paragraph 6.3 of the Law №1 "About counteractions to speculations" you can start anew only once per one game move (one time between updates of game situation). During this move you have already restarted your game: if you really want to try again, please, wait until the next move.

I do not think updating my profile should keep me from restarting.
please take a look at this as I will now lose an entire day of planning my restart for success.

I request a manual restart for the Mary realm ONLY please, if possible.

thank you,
Smelz   

• Page:
Message list:  

4.04.2010, 10:45

VLLord
Eleven years with Virtonomics For contribution to the development of Virtonomics Golden amphora of Heraklion Golden bed-clothing Standard underwear
m:
Golden Empire

As far as I remember, if your assets > 100kk you could restart only with help of administrator.
Close your factories, through out your cash to make assets < 100kk and tommorow you will be able to make restart. 

5.04.2010, 04:07

ChrisBerlin82
Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination Quality label Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination of Consumer Goods Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination Markets Storm Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Raw Material Base Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination "Knowledge is power!" Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Consumer Goods Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Trade Turnover
Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics

I don't have the thread at hand anymore, but JuleBCN posted a while ago what VLLord said. You cannot restart yourself if your assets are too high. Then only an admin can manually reset your company. 

List of forums -> Your suggestions and bug reports-> Restart failure bug

• Page: