Multiplayer tycoon game for real business leaders!

Play Business Game!
Русский Українська Español Deutsch
Login Password Sign Up / Login Forgot your password? English
Search
virtonomica

List of forums -> Your suggestions and bug reports -> WHERES MY MONEY!!

Suggestions on how to make our virtual business game better and reports about discovered errors.

Topic:

Topic created : 3.04.2010, 10:33

deathincarn

iv been selling plastic at a profit and my factory shows a profit and my expenses are lower than the profit yet my cash on had hasnt changed! whats going on!? i need my profit to continue producing! even if im running at a loss, my cash on hand should have changed but it hasnt changed for 2 days now!

admin plz fix

• Page:
Message list:  

3.04.2010, 15:17

ChrisBerlin82
Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination Quality label Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination of Consumer Goods Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination Markets Storm Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Raw Material Base Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination "Knowledge is power!" Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Consumer Goods Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Trade Turnover
Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics

Did you check how much taxes you pay?

For example:
If your revenue is just a little higher than expenses, you will actually see a loss, since you pay taxes on your revenue. 

4.04.2010, 00:17.     Subject: death

light76212001
Laboratory assistant’s overall

theres no profit for manufacuring at start.  You get more profit from retail sales.
Low rent.  I can supply electronics.  Just add your order in BOSCH warehouse.  I guarantee supply for small company.
Although it says zero available.  Go ahead and place your order and you will stlll receive it.

WE GUARANTEE SMALL ORDERS OF 1000 or less

ALSO:  ALL NEW COMPANYS AND SMALL ORDERS UNDER 1000 are guarantee orders.  MY BOSCH warehouse guarantee that you will receive your orders within 1-3 days. We specialize in electronics.  We branded East Germany/Scotland/  Soon Turkey and Kuwait.  Althoug it says zero available.  Small companies please still apply. 

5.04.2010, 07:55

Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Raw Material Base Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination "Knowledge is power!" Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Consumer Goods Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Trade Turnover Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics Three years with Virtonomics
Four years with Virtonomics Golden Finnish Lion Golden Finnish Lion MBA diploma
m:
Company 2.0

Don't forget that your warehouses and office will have costs also.
Use the "Company->Reports" link to see the financial state of your whole company. 

List of forums -> Your suggestions and bug reports-> WHERES MY MONEY!!

• Page: