Multiplayer tycoon game for real business leaders!

Play Business Game!
Русский Українська Español Deutsch
Login Password Sign Up / Login Forgot your password? English
Search
virtonomica

List of forums -> Your suggestions and bug reports -> Fullfillment of Production from the very beginning

Suggestions on how to make our virtual business game better and reports about discovered errors.

Topic:

Topic created : 31.03.2010, 16:17

ChrisBerlin82
Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination Quality label Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination of Consumer Goods Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination Markets Storm Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Raw Material Base Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination "Knowledge is power!" Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Consumer Goods Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Trade Turnover
Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics

This bakery http://virtonomics.com/mary/main/unit/view/2523529 has technology level 6 (9 is the best known) and a production load of almost 100%.

Start production

This quest was fullfilled once my bread bakery reached an efficiency/load of > 75% with max equipment and employees. Although the quest descriptions says factory which is not really a bakery.

Production from the very beginning
You need to organize stable supply of goods for your stores. Try to build a factory with competitive technology level (at least 2/3 of maximum available in this field) and make it work with 75% capacity and efficiency at least 75% within 10 game weeks.

This task however is not completed although both my bakeries have technology level 6 (9 is the best known) which is exactly 2/3 as per the requirement. Load of my bread bakery is almost 100% with maximum bakery size. I don't understand why this quest is not fullfilled Not so   

• Page:
Message list:  

1.04.2010, 06:46

ChrisBerlin82
Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination Quality label Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination of Consumer Goods Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination Markets Storm Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Raw Material Base Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination "Knowledge is power!" Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Consumer Goods Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Trade Turnover
Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics

No one knows Not so still not completed, although both my bakeries are at 100% with 2/3 of known tech level. 

2.04.2010, 18:02

Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Raw Material Base Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination "Knowledge is power!" Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Consumer Goods Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Trade Turnover Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics Three years with Virtonomics
Four years with Virtonomics Golden Finnish Lion Golden Finnish Lion MBA diploma
m:
Company 2.0

Did you build the factories after beginning the quest? 

2.04.2010, 23:17

ChrisBerlin82

Yup, was built after beginning, the quest was finished in the last turn. I don't know why actually, because I still have the same factories at 100% with no change. 

List of forums -> Your suggestions and bug reports-> Fullfillment of Production from the very beginning

• Page: