Multiplayer tycoon game for real business leaders!

Play Business Game!
Русский Українська Español Deutsch
Login Password Sign Up / Login Forgot your password? English
Search
virtonomica

List of forums -> Your suggestions and bug reports -> Early game update on Mary?

Suggestions on how to make our virtual business game better and reports about discovered errors.

Topic:

Topic created : 28.03.2010, 04:06

ChrisBerlin82
Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination Quality label Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination of Consumer Goods Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination Markets Storm Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Raw Material Base Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination "Knowledge is power!" Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Consumer Goods Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Trade Turnover
Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics

I was just setting up supply lines when I suddenly got a message that a game update is in progress on Mary. Shouldn't the game update be between 02:00-04:00 A.M. GMT time? It's 12:00 A.M. GMT now.

I hope I don't go bankrupt now, because I accidently typed one 0 too much on an order *ouch*   

• Page:
Message list:  

29.03.2010, 02:21

C_Davids
Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Raw Material Base Three years with Virtonomics
Seven years with Virtonomics
m:
Triangle Corporation

I think Russia just went to Daylight Savings Time, so updates should be an hour earlier.  Sounds like more than one hour though, so not sure if that's what caused it. 

29.03.2010, 02:24

Last time edited : 29.03.2010, 02:24

D0M1NAT0R

The same on Lien...

Clocks have been adjusted 1 hour forward in Russia due to daylight saving time I guess.

IMHO admins should have announced it in advance - this is my suggestion to the future 

29.03.2010, 17:21

ChrisBerlin82
Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination Quality label Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination of Consumer Goods Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination Markets Storm Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Raw Material Base Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination "Knowledge is power!" Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Consumer Goods Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Trade Turnover
Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics

We have DST here too, that's not the problem. The updates are just GMT +2 at the mentioned time :-) that's all. 

29.03.2010, 18:14

D0M1NAT0R

ok

For me personally, the problem was that admins haven't notified players from other countries in which dst either doesn't exist or hasn't taken place yet - so i wanted to create new topic but saw this one and decided to put my suggestion in here.

Regards 

30.03.2010, 17:08

pectopatop
Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Raw Material Base Three years with Virtonomics
Astronaut boots Nominee of the Mr. Virtonomics 2010 contest
l:
KKompany

(it is very difficult to change checkbox in settings of Windows on server...... )and also to set server's time = GMT time, not  Moscow's 

List of forums -> Your suggestions and bug reports-> Early game update on Mary?

• Page: