Multiplayer tycoon game for real business leaders!

Play Business Game!
Русский Українська Español Deutsch
Login Password Sign Up / Login Forgot your password? English
Search
virtonomica

List of forums -> Your suggestions and bug reports -> How to receive the Super Manager?

Suggestions on how to make our virtual business game better and reports about discovered errors.

Topic:

Topic created : 24.03.2010, 15:32

ChrisBerlin82
Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination Quality label Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination of Consumer Goods Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination Markets Storm Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Raw Material Base Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination "Knowledge is power!" Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Consumer Goods Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Trade Turnover
Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics

SuperManager
After the player fulfills the start task (The player must achieve at least 98% efficiency for ALL enterprises (4 enterprises or more, excluding warehouses) within 7 days starting from the registration date), he receives a Super Manager as a gift. Super Manager brings a bonus to all qualification levels: +2 for 10 days.

Brief: The player must achieve at least 98% efficiency for ALL enterprises

Reward: SuperManager will give a bonus to all qualification levels: +2 for 10 days

As I understand this description, I need 4 enterprises (which must not be a warehouse) @ >98% efficiency. I already had more than 2 turns more than 4 enterprises with 100% efficiency.

Obviously there are some requirements I don't understand or there is a bug :-)

Please help, thank you :-)   

• Page:
Message list:  

24.03.2010, 16:38

ChrisBerlin82
Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination Quality label Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination of Consumer Goods Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination Markets Storm Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Raw Material Base Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination "Knowledge is power!" Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Consumer Goods Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Trade Turnover
Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics

Ah sorry, I found the answer here: http://virtonomics.com/mary/forum/forum_new/13/topic/27495/view/page:1 ...

I had a 7th enterprise which I just bought and which obviously had 0% efficiency. Well, then I think I won't be able to achieve this bonus, because I get a new enterprise every turn with the amount I build and they all start with 0% Not so 

List of forums -> Your suggestions and bug reports-> How to receive the Super Manager?

• Page: