Multiplayer tycoon game for real business leaders!

Play Business Game!
Русский Українська Español Deutsch
Login Password Sign Up / Login Forgot your password? English
Search
virtonomica

List of forums -> Your suggestions and bug reports -> transfer of employees from one store to other

Suggestions on how to make our virtual business game better and reports about discovered errors.

Topic:

Topic created : 14.03.2010, 13:16

TycoonTariq

hi
while playing today i just realised that the game does not have the option to transfer employees from one store/factory etc. to another. for example i have 4 employees in a store having 2 categories. now i want to separate the categories into 2 different stores in the same city. the only option available with me is to dismiss the excess employees of existing store and hire new ones at new store and both these operations will require hiring or dismissal charges.

i feel that an option should be given to players atleast for transfers within the same city as some players can be shifted to another store in real life too.

hope you introduce the option.

thanking in advance

tariq
india   

• Page:
Message list:  

14.03.2010, 13:35

Standard underwear Estonian bronze coin Four years with Virtonomics
Standard bed-clothing Bronze underwear Hockey skates Estonian bronze coin Steel Dumbbell of the Mr. Virtonomics 2011 participant Four years with Virtonomics Overall of the candidate of science Bronze Finnish Lion
MBA diploma Laboratory assistant’s overall

yes, I agree with you...but a while ago somoeone proposed that machinery should have option of transfering between factories. But it would be to much complicated to make it happen. 

List of forums -> Your suggestions and bug reports-> transfer of employees from one store to other

• Page: