Multiplayer tycoon game for real business leaders!

Play Business Game!
Русский Українська Español Deutsch
Login Password Sign Up / Login Forgot your password? English
Search
virtonomica

List of forums -> Your suggestions and bug reports -> Tender #1312 on Lien

Suggestions on how to make our virtual business game better and reports about discovered errors.

Topic:

Topic created : 13.03.2010, 17:24

Standard underwear Estonian bronze coin Four years with Virtonomics
Standard bed-clothing Bronze underwear Hockey skates Estonian bronze coin Steel Dumbbell of the Mr. Virtonomics 2011 participant Four years with Virtonomics Overall of the candidate of science Bronze Finnish Lion
MBA diploma Laboratory assistant’s overall

I have question about tender #1312 ( http://virtonomics.com/mary/main/tender/1312 ). There is written that the first gets 5 virts, second 3 virts,... So I was second, but didn't get any of those 3 virts. Can you please check what went wrong?

thanks in advance.   

• Page:
Message list:  

13.03.2010, 22:46.     Subject: Hey turbo

light76212001
Laboratory assistant’s overall

The prize is for only 1 prize of 5 virts.  

Only if you 61 virt you can participate in the prize of 5-3-1 virt. 

13.03.2010, 23:18

Standard underwear Estonian bronze coin Four years with Virtonomics
Standard bed-clothing Bronze underwear Hockey skates Estonian bronze coin Steel Dumbbell of the Mr. Virtonomics 2011 participant Four years with Virtonomics Overall of the candidate of science Bronze Finnish Lion
MBA diploma Laboratory assistant’s overall

It's 5 virts tender and there says: The first prize winner gets 5 points, the second prize winner - 3 points, the third prize winner - 1 point. The winner is a store to gain the biggest amount of points within 3 days.

So i can participate in this tender but as second I didn't get nothing Not so 

13.03.2010, 23:42

D0M1NAT0R

"The first prize winner gets 5 points, the second prize winner - 3 points, the third prize winner - 1 point. The winner is a store to gain the biggest amount of points within 3 days."

These points are awarded to the leading companies during the days of a tender, then they are summed up to determine the winner of 5VIRTs. So it's not final prizes.

Have to agree it's a bit confusing
http://virtonomics.com/lien/forum/forum_new/13/topic/100269/view ...  

14.03.2010, 01:05.     Subject: OKaY i SEE THAT

light76212001
Laboratory assistant’s overall

Yeah Okay I seee where it says 5-3-1

prize 5 virt for ESSEN

Three days long trade tender, three last updates before the day of summing up are taken into account.
On the first accounting day we determine the best store according to the formula of the 1-day Storm tender (the highest number of leadership positions according to the income from sale of goods of a given category).
On the second accounting day we determine the best store according to the formula of the 1-day Efficient trade tender (maximum specific earnings with recalculation for one seller).
On the third accounting day we determine the best store according to the formula of the 1-day Consumer magic tender (maximum specific earnings with recalculation for one buyer).

The first prize winner gets 5 points, the second prize winner - 3 points, the third prize winner - 1 point. The winner is a store to gain the biggest amount of points within 3 days.
In case the results are equal the winner is a store with the best history of sales (best income) within the last 26 updates.

Yeah that another russian english error 

14.03.2010, 06:48

Last time edited : 14.03.2010, 06:50

funkydude
Nine years with Virtonomics
Thirteen years With Virtonomics

In 3 days tender, the player who dominates a category gets 5 points, 2nd in that category get 3points..

Suppose you have dominated Sellers category, so you get 5 points and light dominated Buyers category, so he''ll also get 5 points.....

Now you both are equal, so if you dominate Storm category, total of yours would be 13 points and Light on 11 points,so you dominated maximum categories, then you'll receive 5 game points. And Light won't receive anything...

I hope you got your answer Very we!

ENJOY! To wink 

14.03.2010, 08:08

Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Raw Material Base Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination "Knowledge is power!" Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Consumer Goods Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Trade Turnover Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics Three years with Virtonomics
Four years with Virtonomics Golden Finnish Lion Golden Finnish Lion MBA diploma
m:
Company 2.0

Whenever you see "VIRTs" written, that is the prize.
When mentioned with tenders, "points" are how places are determined for multi-day tenders. 

List of forums -> Your suggestions and bug reports-> Tender #1312 on Lien

• Page: