Create your dream company in the global economy game!

Play Business Game!
Русский Українська Español Deutsch
Login Password Sign Up / Login Forgot your password? English
Search
virtonomica

List of forums -> Your suggestions and bug reports -> Unable to change specialization of warehouse

Suggestions on how to make our virtual business game better and reports about discovered errors.

Topic:

Topic created : 20.02.2010, 04:49

ccm_tsang
Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination "Knowledge is power!" Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Consumer Goods Three years with Virtonomics
Four years with Virtonomics

Hello,

i opened a warehouse (in lien), had some goods delivered to it, wanted to check availability of instruments, so changed the specialization to look, now can't change it back, but the goods have been delivered, and i cannot access them

please help

thankyou

warehouse
http://virtonomics.com/lien/main/unit/view/2440983   

• Page:
Message list:  

22.02.2010, 06:44

ccm_tsang
Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination "Knowledge is power!" Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Consumer Goods Three years with Virtonomics

Getting eror
Specialization of "Osaka clothes" has not been changed. There are products in the warehouse.

specialization of warehouse currently:
Equipment, technics, spare parts

goods stored in warehouse:
Manufactured goods

desired change of warehouse specialization (what i want to change it back toWell
Manufactured goods

in order to access stored goods.

support, please fix.

thankyou very much 

23.02.2010, 06:20

ccm_tsang

Here

support,

PLEASE fix specialization of warehouse back to manufactured goods so i can access the stored goods

http://virtonomics.com/lien/main/unit/view/2440983 ...  

thankyou 

24.02.2010, 18:10

support2

Fixed. We havn't worked a few days, in Russia were the holidays, we apologize for the delay in response. 

24.02.2010, 19:12

ccm_tsang

thankyou very much for the fix.

maybe we can have some sort of notice when there are holidays so we don't feel orphaned?

again, thankyou and hope your holidays was great! 

25.02.2010, 16:38

support2

Of course we thought about this and in the near future we will try to organize the continuous support of the players. 

List of forums -> Your suggestions and bug reports-> Unable to change specialization of warehouse

• Page: