Create your dream company in the global economy game!

Play Business Game!
Русский Українська Español Deutsch
Login Password Sign Up / Login Forgot your password? English
Search
virtonomica

List of forums -> Your suggestions and bug reports -> super jets

Suggestions on how to make our virtual business game better and reports about discovered errors.

Topic:

Topic created : 12.02.2010, 13:40

ccm_tsang
Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination "Knowledge is power!" Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Consumer Goods Three years with Virtonomics
Four years with Virtonomics

i  recently bought a water scooter factory, and one of the items for production is super jets. (also in the sales tab)

when i try to change specialization to produce super jets, there is no option to do that.  only water scooters are available.

factory
http://virtonomics.com/mary/main/unit/view/2370747

please fix.  thankyou   

• Page:
Message list:  

12.02.2010, 14:18

Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Raw Material Base Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination "Knowledge is power!" Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Consumer Goods Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Trade Turnover Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics Three years with Virtonomics
Four years with Virtonomics Golden Finnish Lion Golden Finnish Lion MBA diploma
m:
Company 2.0

That is a trademark item that can only be produced by the trademark owner.

I'm guessing you bought it from the trademark owner (Golden Brand).

http://virtonomics.com/mary/main/globalreport/tm/info ...  

12.02.2010, 18:29

ccm_tsang
Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination "Knowledge is power!" Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Consumer Goods Three years with Virtonomics
Four years with Virtonomics

Fractal,

you continue to amaze with your wealth and depth of knowledge.

thankyou, mate 

List of forums -> Your suggestions and bug reports-> super jets

• Page: