Create your dream company in the global economy game!

Play Business Game!
Русский Українська Español Deutsch
Login Password Sign Up / Login Forgot your password? English
Search
virtonomica

List of forums -> Your suggestions and bug reports -> Trouble with PayPal and buying points

Suggestions on how to make our virtual business game better and reports about discovered errors.

Topic:

Topic closed

Topic created : 7.02.2010, 14:14

Last time edited : 10.02.2010, 23:48

perke
Five years with Virtonomics Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Consumer Goods Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Trade Turnover

Hi,

I bought some points a week ago using PayPal and now wanted to get some more but each time I go that page and enter number of points to buy I get the invoice with date and "Payment for information and entertainment services under the Contract offer" but without my account number or the sum and can't continue with payment. There is also nothing in the "List of unpaid bills". I've tried different browsers/computers without the luck.

Am I doing something wrong or is something wrong with the PayPal settings in the game?   

• Page:
Message list:  

7.02.2010, 14:44

yuga_ninjie
Fourteen years with Virtonomics
Six years with Virtonomics
Fourteen years with Virtonomics Belgian chevron Waffle iron Dentist Sandalwood Baobab Sakura Oak
Maple Cedar Elm King of the Fields Golden hook Triple corporate chevron Production: elite Science: bachelor
Management: bachelor Shagreen, VII-XV places Shagreen, IV-VI, places Steel Dumbbell of the Mr. Virtonomics 2011 participant Bachelor of Virtonomics MBA diploma Laboratory assistant’s overall
l:
Yuga_ninjie Ltd.
m:
Onion Corporation

just moved this topic to bug report section...
Try to send email or message the support group about this matter... 

7.02.2010, 17:04

Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Raw Material Base Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination "Knowledge is power!" Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Consumer Goods Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Trade Turnover Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics Three years with Virtonomics
Four years with Virtonomics Golden Finnish Lion Golden Finnish Lion MBA diploma
m:
Company 2.0

There never used to be a limit on number of points bought, but now there is a message saying minimum purchase is 5.

I think this may be related to the issue you are having. Good news is it should be fixed ASAP. Very we! 

7.02.2010, 17:13

perke
Five years with Virtonomics Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Consumer Goods Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Trade Turnover

Fractal
There never used to be a limit on number of points bought, but now there is a message saying minimum purchase is 5.

I think this may be related to the issue you are having. Good news is it should be fixed ASAP. Very we!

Yes, I have seen a that message but I wanted to buy more than 5 Well Lets hope this gets fixed soon.

Do I have to send email to support stuff or they're watching this part of the forum? 

8.02.2010, 16:36

Last time edited : 8.02.2010, 16:38

perke

just checked and it works now, thanks! 

8.02.2010, 18:27

support2
Four years with Virtonomics

yesterday there were problems with all payment systems, but today they are all fixed.
we apologize for the inconveniences. 

List of forums -> Your suggestions and bug reports-> Trouble with PayPal and buying points

• Page: