Create your dream company in the global economy game!

Play Business Game!
Русский Українська Español Deutsch
Login Password Sign Up / Login Forgot your password? English
Search
virtonomica

List of forums -> Your suggestions and bug reports -> Technology in factories

Suggestions on how to make our virtual business game better and reports about discovered errors.

Topic:

Topic created : 29.01.2010, 08:52

Standard underwear Estonian bronze coin Four years with Virtonomics
Standard bed-clothing Bronze underwear Hockey skates Estonian bronze coin Steel Dumbbell of the Mr. Virtonomics 2011 participant Four years with Virtonomics Overall of the candidate of science Bronze Finnish Lion
MBA diploma Laboratory assistant’s overall

I have problem in factories. I introduced level 2 technology but required quality of equipment is still 0.99.

http://virtonomics.com/lien/main/unit/view/2419935

http://virtonomics.com/lien/main/unit/view/2417018   

• Page:
Message list:  

29.01.2010, 09:36

Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Raw Material Base Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination "Knowledge is power!" Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Consumer Goods Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Trade Turnover Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics Three years with Virtonomics
Four years with Virtonomics Golden Finnish Lion Golden Finnish Lion MBA diploma
m:
Company 2.0

Equipment factories have a reduced quality requirement.

This change was brought in 1-2 weeks back to solve the catch 22 situation of needing high q equipment to make high q equipment. 

29.01.2010, 10:16

Standard bed-clothing Bronze underwear Hockey skates Estonian bronze coin Steel Dumbbell of the Mr. Virtonomics 2011 participant Four years with Virtonomics Overall of the candidate of science Bronze Finnish Lion

yes i know that...but for level 2 technology isn't required 0.99 quality...what i wanted to say is that i have level 2 tech but required equipment quality is for tech 1 level 

29.01.2010, 10:37

Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Raw Material Base Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination "Knowledge is power!" Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Consumer Goods Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Trade Turnover Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics Three years with Virtonomics
m:
Company 2.0

http://virtonomics.com/mary/forum/forum_new/11/topic/100169/view ...

The last sentence in the first paragraph (1.) of the first post and the other two posts relate to your question. 

29.01.2010, 14:49

well i don't get it at all. now i went and see my other factories. what do you think about this?

Metallurgical factory with tech 3 - required according to the technology 3.69

Machine-tool factory with tech 3 - required according to the technology 2.27

Soft drinks production with tech 2 - required according to the technology 2.27

Instruments factory with tech 2 - required according to the technology 0.99

Computer factory with tech 2 - required according to the technology 0.99 

29.01.2010, 18:07

m:
Company 2.0

Low equipment quality was the main problem holding back advancement on Lien realm.
It looks like they have reduced the requirement by one level for all equipment producing factories (computers, devices, machine tools and tractors).

I guess the efficiency reform made producing high quality equipment much harder, this was just a way to get the efficiencies back up to where they need to be. 

1.02.2010, 18:57

support2
Four years with Virtonomics

Requirements for equipment in factories, which producing equipment quality is lower than in others, it was done deliberately 

List of forums -> Your suggestions and bug reports-> Technology in factories

• Page: