Create your dream company in the global economy game!

Play Business Game!
Русский Українська Español Deutsch
Login Password Sign Up / Login Forgot your password? English
Search
virtonomica

List of forums -> Your suggestions and bug reports -> Factory Production

Suggestions on how to make our virtual business game better and reports about discovered errors.

Topic:

Topic created : 23.01.2010, 15:53

LiliumRose
Three years with Virtonomics

For the last two days I've had the right supplies in my factory and workers ready to work but they haven't made anything. What have I forgotten to do?
http://virtonomics.com/lien/main/unit/view/2418950
Thanks!   

• Page:
Message list:  

23.01.2010, 16:35

Standard underwear Estonian bronze coin Four years with Virtonomics
Standard bed-clothing Bronze underwear Hockey skates Estonian bronze coin Steel Dumbbell of the Mr. Virtonomics 2011 participant Four years with Virtonomics Overall of the candidate of science Bronze Finnish Lion
MBA diploma Laboratory assistant’s overall

are you sure you have all supplies that you need? and workers too? if you have all this stuff, then admin might help you, because we don't see what could be wrong 

23.01.2010, 17:18

ccm_tsang
Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination "Knowledge is power!" Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Consumer Goods Three years with Virtonomics
Four years with Virtonomics

and what does your work efficiency and top manager efficiency say?  if efficiency is too low, there will be no production.. 

23.01.2010, 18:31

Standard underwear Estonian bronze coin Four years with Virtonomics
Standard bed-clothing Bronze underwear Hockey skates Estonian bronze coin Steel Dumbbell of the Mr. Virtonomics 2011 participant Four years with Virtonomics Overall of the candidate of science Bronze Finnish Lion
MBA diploma Laboratory assistant’s overall

hw there will not be production? the production will be but quality will be only 1 if i'm not wrong 

23.01.2010, 18:51

yuga_ninjie
Fourteen years with Virtonomics
Six years with Virtonomics
Fourteen years with Virtonomics Belgian chevron Waffle iron Dentist Sandalwood Baobab Sakura Oak
Maple Cedar Elm King of the Fields Golden hook Triple corporate chevron Production: elite Science: bachelor
Management: bachelor Shagreen, VII-XV places Shagreen, IV-VI, places Steel Dumbbell of the Mr. Virtonomics 2011 participant Bachelor of Virtonomics MBA diploma Laboratory assistant’s overall
l:
Yuga_ninjie Ltd.
m:
Onion Corporation

If there is no production maybe your supply is not been deliver or you have 0% efficiency...
But if not try to send a message to the support team to verify this issue, give them link to your factory which is not producing anything like you said.... 

23.01.2010, 22:53.     Subject: euipmet

light76212001
Laboratory assistant’s overall

poor 100% poor epuipmemt
mchime 

24.01.2010, 06:55.     Subject: Not producing anything

light76212001
Laboratory assistant’s overall

Yeah What I meant was all your equipment might be at 100% wornout.  I had that once 1500 equipment all worn out. 

26.01.2010, 15:45

support2
Four years with Virtonomics

the problem was that there was not enough electronic components to start production, the required number is 17 items, while there are just 4 items in your warehouse 

List of forums -> Your suggestions and bug reports-> Factory Production

• Page: