Create your dream company in the global economy game!

Play Business Game!
Русский Українська Español Deutsch
Login Password Sign Up / Login Forgot your password? English
Search
virtonomica

List of forums -> Your suggestions and bug reports -> Unable to get all html codes

Suggestions on how to make our virtual business game better and reports about discovered errors.

Topic:

Topic created : 22.01.2010, 07:20

light76212001
Laboratory assistant’s overall

Is it me or is anyone else having to refresh the page everytime they need to do something.   Usually I click on something I get a half a page or a clear page or page with no suppliers.

• Page:
Message list:  

22.01.2010, 08:44

Standard underwear Estonian bronze coin Four years with Virtonomics
Standard bed-clothing Bronze underwear Hockey skates Estonian bronze coin Steel Dumbbell of the Mr. Virtonomics 2011 participant Four years with Virtonomics Overall of the candidate of science Bronze Finnish Lion
MBA diploma Laboratory assistant’s overall

i have the same problem...it's very anoying Eyes in a heap 

22.01.2010, 10:26

D0M1NAT0R

+1 

22.01.2010, 10:34

funkydude
Nine years with Virtonomics
Thirteen years With Virtonomics

SAME HERE I am malicious 

22.01.2010, 10:55

support1
Four years with Virtonomics
Four years with Virtonomics MBA diploma

Problems with loading pages and slow functioning of the server started yesterday evening. We are working on this problem and hope to solve it by the end of the day. We are sorry for the inconveniences. 

22.01.2010, 11:04

chris1221
Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination Quality label Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination "Knowledge is power!" Three years with Virtonomics
Four years with Virtonomics Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination "Knowledge is power!" Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Consumer Goods Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Trade Turnover Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics
l:
chris1221
m:
Chris1221

thankyou for keeping us informed 

22.01.2010, 17:32

support1
Four years with Virtonomics MBA diploma

Fixed 

22.01.2010, 18:30

funkydude
Nine years with Virtonomics
Thirteen years With Virtonomics

Thanks Ridiculously 

List of forums -> Your suggestions and bug reports-> Unable to get all html codes

• Page: