Create your dream company in the global economy game!

Play Business Game!
Русский Українська Español Deutsch
Login Password Sign Up / Login Forgot your password? English
Search
virtonomica

List of forums -> Your suggestions and bug reports -> factory efficiency bug

Suggestions on how to make our virtual business game better and reports about discovered errors.

Topic:

Topic created : 20.01.2010, 06:18

chris1221
Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination Quality label Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination "Knowledge is power!" Three years with Virtonomics
Four years with Virtonomics Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination "Knowledge is power!" Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Consumer Goods Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Trade Turnover Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics
l:
chris1221
m:
Chris1221

my factory efficiency on the first page says both top manager and work efficiency at 84.50 %, and quality and volume of products for the factory decreased as a consequence.

however, the work efficiency link says my work and top manager efficiency is at 100%, and my production qualification is higher than required -

Qualification of player 8
Qualification required 7.17 in case of maintaining current subdivision settings
                               7.15 to achieve ~100% staff efficiency
                               7.62 to manage total current number of employees

link for office
http://virtonomics.com/mary/main/unit/view/2392941

admin please fix.   thankyou   

• Page:
Message list:  

20.01.2010, 12:36

Last time edited : 20.01.2010, 12:37

support2
Four years with Virtonomics

The main page of an enterprise shows data which corresponds with the period of an update, while on the link Work Efficiency the information is updated every 15 minutes. Therefore, the latter shows all the changes made for the company during the day and the way they influence the efficiency of an enterprise. For this reason this info is more reliable. 

20.01.2010, 13:28

Last time edited : 20.01.2010, 13:29

chris1221
Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination Quality label Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination "Knowledge is power!" Three years with Virtonomics
Four years with Virtonomics Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination "Knowledge is power!" Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Consumer Goods Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Trade Turnover Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics
l:
chris1221
m:
Chris1221

bug reported this morning before anything at all was done to factory or the whole enterprise.  this in fact had been the case for the past 3 days (efficiency being at 84.50%), and i thought it was because my calculation was incorrect for my actual qualification on the green bar, so waited until my qualification level increased before reporting the error.

will look again after the update and report back.

thankyou for looking into this 

20.01.2010, 14:58

Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Raw Material Base Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination "Knowledge is power!" Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Consumer Goods Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Trade Turnover Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics Three years with Virtonomics
Four years with Virtonomics Golden Finnish Lion Golden Finnish Lion MBA diploma
m:
Company 2.0

"before anything at all was done to factory or the whole enterprise"
"qualification level increased"

Before the update you had qualification 7 but needed 7+.
Qualification increases must be applied after factory production is calculated during update. 

20.01.2010, 16:19

chris1221
l:
chris1221
m:
Chris1221

good point, Fractal.  

however, qualification growth was .318, so i must have at least 7.68 even before the update.  required is 7.62, so should have been okay.  in fact, other factories were at 100%, so the 7.62 condition must have been met for the update.  was expecting the qualification required for current setting to be the problem, but again, should have more than 7.17 if i increased to 8 after the update. 

20.01.2010, 16:25

Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Raw Material Base Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination "Knowledge is power!" Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Consumer Goods Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Trade Turnover Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics Three years with Virtonomics
Four years with Virtonomics Golden Finnish Lion Golden Finnish Lion MBA diploma
m:
Company 2.0

Only full points count for qualification. Qualification growth only tells you how long it will take to increase.

Perhaps some regions were calculated after the qualification increase was applied. I seem to remember one of the game staff mentioning some parts of the updates are not performed in a set order so can be different on different days. 

20.01.2010, 17:08

support1
Four years with Virtonomics MBA diploma

Tomorrow office efficiency will be like it is in reference information.The reason of this phenomenon is in taking the workload caused by stores advertising from stores and giving it to the office. This might sound weird, but the office efficiency will actually increase because of this. The details are in the weekly announcement -  http://virtonomics.com/mary/forum/forum_new/11/topic/100216/view ...  

21.01.2010, 06:19

chris1221
l:
chris1221
m:
Chris1221

office efficiency was always fine.  problem was with factory efficiency.  but yes, everything at 100% today.  guess i just need to be patient!

sorry about the bother, and thank you for looking into this 

List of forums -> Your suggestions and bug reports-> factory efficiency bug

• Page: