Create your dream company in the global economy game!

Play Business Game!
Русский Українська Español Deutsch
Login Password Sign Up / Login Forgot your password? English
Search
virtonomica

List of forums -> Your suggestions and bug reports -> Has there been changes

Suggestions on how to make our virtual business game better and reports about discovered errors.

Topic:

Topic created : 19.01.2010, 09:37

light76212001
Laboratory assistant’s overall

2 of my stores one in Marselle, Southern France and Toulouse, Southern France.  Those 2 stores I dont know why but I use to be able to able handle up to twice as many reputation and twice as many or 3 times more customers.   Has there been a change.  Because my other 4 stores is completely normal but 2 of them has completely changed.  EVEN BEFORE THE SNOWMAN MELTED I HAD THIS PROLEM.  This was before my snowman melted.  If anyone is having this problem please let me us know maybe we can get adminstrative to find this bug, if there is one.

• Page:
Message list:  

19.01.2010, 12:21

Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Raw Material Base Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination "Knowledge is power!" Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Consumer Goods Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Trade Turnover Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics Three years with Virtonomics
Four years with Virtonomics Golden Finnish Lion Golden Finnish Lion MBA diploma
m:
Company 2.0

Both being in Southern France leads me to believe you are above the employee limit for that region.

All enterprises have 3 qualification "tests".

1. Employees for the enterprise (salary can have a huge effect here)
2. Employees for the region (salary can have a medium effect)
3. Employees worldwide (AFAIK salary makes no difference here)

If you have more stores in the region that are fine, the qualification requirement for the individual enterprises will be the culprit. 

19.01.2010, 17:38

support1
Four years with Virtonomics
Four years with Virtonomics
Four years with Virtonomics MBA diploma

Your stores efficiency has decreased because of the law office efficiency, which in its turn has decreased due to the low top manager efficiency. As for your company, it also has to be admitted that enterprises which do not function also create some extra workload for the office. In your case, considering the amount of enterprises which are not functioning, this workload can be rather significant. 

19.01.2010, 22:50.     Subject: Well lets see

light76212001
Laboratory assistant’s overall

Well both Maiselle and Toulouse I can keep at 100% staff efficiency but the problem was I was able handle much much much more customers.3 times as much.  I have to try to bring the office effiency up but doesnt really explain why My NICE, in southern france is doing okay while the others arent.  And why I use to be handle much more and now Its much less. 

List of forums -> Your suggestions and bug reports-> Has there been changes

• Page: