Multiplayer tycoon game for real business leaders!

Play Business Game!
Русский Українська Español Deutsch
Login Password Sign Up / Login Forgot your password? English
Search
virtonomica

List of forums -> Your suggestions and bug reports -> Agriculture Farms and Plantation

Suggestions on how to make our virtual business game better and reports about discovered errors.

Voting:  

Should Virtonomics lower the price for Plantation and Agriculture farms?

Voting duration:

Start: 14.01.2010, 09:04

End date: Not specified

Voting continues
- Yes, lower the price

- No, leave it as it is

You have not voted yet

Topic:

Topic created : 14.01.2010, 09:04

light76212001
Laboratory assistant’s overall

I was wondering If we can lower the price of theses agricutures farm and plantation.  I look at the list of companies and I only saw 4 people owning more than 100 hectares.  It seems rather bit expensive to spend 7 game points just get 1,000,000 grain a year. A year is (1 real day is one week) so 4 weeks*12 months =48 weeks or real time days. To be honest I use 1,000,000 grain a day.    

• Page:
Message list:  

14.01.2010, 09:34

eVVe
Six years with Virtonomics

Frankly, you do really have a point Well
I just feel pity for the comsumer in Virtonomics, having to consume too much of low quality food. Perhaps they should have introduce 1 more business Well Hospital.... Consuming 2 much of low quality food is bad for health.

And I make some correction, there is 52 weeks in 1 year.
Plantation and agriculture is something that is seasonal, and maybe just half year is productive !

Frankly speaking, I would rather go for manufacturing rather than from producing the most human basic need. So the End Consumer in Virtonomics would really stave greatly, and I don't think the employee would have the strenght to work Well 

14.01.2010, 12:27

JuleBCN

soil is a renewable resource that will always bring income, while mines are exhaustible. That's why soil is so expensive. 

14.01.2010, 12:59

Standard underwear Estonian bronze coin Four years with Virtonomics
Standard bed-clothing Bronze underwear Hockey skates Estonian bronze coin Steel Dumbbell of the Mr. Virtonomics 2011 participant Four years with Virtonomics Overall of the candidate of science Bronze Finnish Lion
MBA diploma Laboratory assistant’s overall

i have other question. you made on one other realm enterprise auction for agricultural farms and other farms. can you consider to do something same on mary realm? 

23.04.2010, 13:04.     Subject: Resources

Honorchamp
Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination Markets Storm Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination "Knowledge is power!" Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Consumer Goods Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Trade Turnover Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics

Resources should not cost points to build. ESPECIALLY if it is non-renewable. 

23.04.2010, 21:45

pectopatop
Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Raw Material Base Three years with Virtonomics
Astronaut boots Nominee of the Mr. Virtonomics 2010 contest
l:
KKompany

Turk, they did only on Anna - shareware realm 

List of forums -> Your suggestions and bug reports-> Agriculture Farms and Plantation

• Page: