Multiplayer tycoon game for real business leaders!

Play Business Game!
Русский Українська Español Deutsch
Login Password Sign Up / Login Forgot your password? English
Search
virtonomica

List of forums -> Your suggestions and bug reports -> Tender #330 on Mary realm

Suggestions on how to make our virtual business game better and reports about discovered errors.

Topic:

Topic created : 13.01.2010, 08:37

Standard underwear Estonian bronze coin Four years with Virtonomics
Standard bed-clothing Bronze underwear Hockey skates Estonian bronze coin Steel Dumbbell of the Mr. Virtonomics 2011 participant Four years with Virtonomics Overall of the candidate of science Bronze Finnish Lion
MBA diploma Laboratory assistant’s overall

Rules of this tender were:

The company to win VIRTs is the one to have the best sales in the given city and for the given product. We take into account the income from sales of all city stores of any player. However, the brand in the given city cannot be less than 0.2.

and now let me explain how my sales are 13 223 529.00$.

I sold just on the last day for 29 100 258$ of sweets. On 10th April I sold for 19 262 140$, on 3rdApril for 21 049 896$, on 27th March for 27 126 961$, on 20th March for 27 883 023$ of sweets. All together that is 137 646 707$. And I think this is much higher number than it is in results (13 223 529.00$ ). Now please explain to me how this is possible...

And my brand was in all 5 or 6 days of sale higher than 0.2 as it was required.

• Page:
Message list:  

13.01.2010, 12:38

JuleBCN

for today, there is no mistake. your store sold 293 942 items of sweets, your production from this quantity counted 133 571 items. items left didn't have brand, and there were 400 more items from another company. and btw, sales during the week are not summed up, only sales of the day of quest completion are taken into account. 

13.01.2010, 13:34

Standard bed-clothing Bronze underwear Hockey skates Estonian bronze coin Steel Dumbbell of the Mr. Virtonomics 2011 participant Four years with Virtonomics Overall of the candidate of science Bronze Finnish Lion

well, why don't you mention in rules that counts only products self-made? i didn't know that and i bet i'm not the only one not knowing. also there isn't mentioned that only sales of the day of quest completion are taken into account.

for instance in tender #331 is well written: The winner of VIRTs is the company with the stores which have the highest income from sales of the given product in the given city in the day of tendering. but for those kind of tenders which have icon with forklift was never mentioned that only last day of sale is taken. 

13.01.2010, 15:12

Last time edited : 13.01.2010, 15:13

JuleBCN

the point of the city supplier tender is to sell your own products, does not matter if its your own store or other players' stores. We'll fix text inaccuracies. 

13.01.2010, 17:56

you should also add in the day of tendering text 

14.01.2010, 03:35

Mike1
Eleven years with Virtonomics
Four years with Virtonomics
Основатель г.Парауапебас Thirteen years With Virtonomics Founder of Badagri Founder of Acharnes Coupe du Monde Russia soccer ball Portugal soccer ball Belgium soccer ball
Croatia soccer ball Argentina soccer ball Brazil soccer ball France soccer ball Swedish profile Ingvar Kamprad Order Biology teacher Biology teacher
Biology teacher Biology teacher History teacher Physics teacher Literature teacher Ladybug Jubilee Ten Bronze Ten
Silver Ten Founder of Peristeri Founder of Osogbo Golden hook V sign V sign V sign Double corporate chevron
Mandarin duck For contribution to the development of Virtonomics Founder of the city Jalingo Founder of the city Lafia The tender collider, VII-XV places The tender collider, VII-XV places The tender collider, IV-VI places The tender collider, IV-VI places
The tender collider, IV-VI places The tender collider, IV-VI places The tender collider, II-III places The tender collider, II-III places The tender collider, II-III places The tender collider, II-III places The tender collider, II-III places The tender collider, II-III places
The tender collider, II-III places The tender collider, II-III places The tender collider, II-III places The tender collider, II-III places The tender collider, the winner The tender collider, the winner The tender collider, the winner The tender collider, the winner
World Cuisines, IV-Vi places World Cuisines, II-III places World Cuisines, II-III places World Cuisines, II-III places World Cuisines, II-III places World Cuisines, II-III places World Cuisines, II-III places World Cuisines, II-III places
World Cuisines, II-III places World Cuisines, II-III places World Cuisines, II-III places World Cuisines, the winner World Cuisines, the winner World Cuisines, the winner World Cuisines, the winner World Cuisines, the winner
World Cuisines, the winner World Cuisines, the winner World Cuisines, the winner World Cuisines, the winner World Cuisines, the winner Shagreen, VII-XV places Shagreen, VII-XV places Shagreen, VII-XV places
Shagreen, VII-XV places Shagreen, VII-XV places Shagreen, IV-VI, places Shagreen, IV-VI, places Shagreen, IV-VI, places Shagreen, IV-VI, places Shagreen, IV-VI, places Shagreen, IV-VI, places
Shagreen, IV-VI, places Shagreen, IV-VI, places Shagreen, IV-VI, places Shagreen, II-III places Shagreen, II-III places Shagreen, II-III places Shagreen, II-III places Shagreen, the winner
Platinum sponsor of the Contest for Tycoons Platinum sponsor of the Contest for Tycoons Platinum sponsor of the Contest for Tycoons Platinum sponsor of the Contest for Tycoons Platinum sponsor of the Contest for Tycoons Platinum sponsor of the Contest for Tycoons Platinum sponsor of the Contest for Tycoons Founder of the city Enugu
Egyptian nemes Japanese hat - kasa Founder of Piraeus city Russian ball Brazilian ball Ball of Netherlands Ball of Argentina German ball
Macedonian Golden amphora Common amphora of Heraklion Cocktail Suitcase Air passage Rubber ring Apollo in nephritis Doomsday Calendar
Ritual Drum Shamanic Mohawk Mayan Jade Mask Standard bed-clothing Standard underwear Hockey skates Estonian standard coin Cast-iron Weight of the Mr. Virtonomics 2011
Astronaut helmet Princely mansion Forest tycoon Landowner Leader in technologies
m:
Mico Inc

I understood the meaning of city supplier recently when Ralf was winning a tender with water scooters without even selling any by himself >>  selling products from other players in city supplier tender = help them win the contest I roll! 

14.01.2010, 04:56

eVVe
Six years with Virtonomics

Yup... I just realise it Eyes in a heap 

14.01.2010, 06:11

pectopatop
Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Raw Material Base Three years with Virtonomics
Astronaut boots Nominee of the Mr. Virtonomics 2010 contest
l:
KKompany

They mean that this type of tenders are for production sector of Virtonomics.
Some other types are, for example, for retail, science.
Also, as far i understood, there will be some types for advertising, offices (?), wholesale (?????) 

14.01.2010, 13:01

JuleBCN...I want to appologize to you if I was rude in my comments...I hope you understand. So, I'm sorry once again, and I hope no heartfeelings Well

regards 

15.01.2010, 20:02

funkydude
Nine years with Virtonomics
Thirteen years With Virtonomics

sales during the week are not summed up, only sales of the day of quest completion are taken into account.

does it apply for all store tenders? 

15.01.2010, 22:29

i think so 

16.01.2010, 16:06

Last time edited : 16.01.2010, 16:09

Mike1
Eleven years with Virtonomics
Four years with Virtonomics
Основатель г.Парауапебас Thirteen years With Virtonomics Founder of Badagri Founder of Acharnes Coupe du Monde Russia soccer ball Portugal soccer ball Belgium soccer ball
Croatia soccer ball Argentina soccer ball Brazil soccer ball France soccer ball Swedish profile Ingvar Kamprad Order Biology teacher Biology teacher
Biology teacher Biology teacher History teacher Physics teacher Literature teacher Ladybug Jubilee Ten Bronze Ten
Silver Ten Founder of Peristeri Founder of Osogbo Golden hook V sign V sign V sign Double corporate chevron
Mandarin duck For contribution to the development of Virtonomics Founder of the city Jalingo Founder of the city Lafia The tender collider, VII-XV places The tender collider, VII-XV places The tender collider, IV-VI places The tender collider, IV-VI places
The tender collider, IV-VI places The tender collider, IV-VI places The tender collider, II-III places The tender collider, II-III places The tender collider, II-III places The tender collider, II-III places The tender collider, II-III places The tender collider, II-III places
The tender collider, II-III places The tender collider, II-III places The tender collider, II-III places The tender collider, II-III places The tender collider, the winner The tender collider, the winner The tender collider, the winner The tender collider, the winner
World Cuisines, IV-Vi places World Cuisines, II-III places World Cuisines, II-III places World Cuisines, II-III places World Cuisines, II-III places World Cuisines, II-III places World Cuisines, II-III places World Cuisines, II-III places
World Cuisines, II-III places World Cuisines, II-III places World Cuisines, II-III places World Cuisines, the winner World Cuisines, the winner World Cuisines, the winner World Cuisines, the winner World Cuisines, the winner
World Cuisines, the winner World Cuisines, the winner World Cuisines, the winner World Cuisines, the winner World Cuisines, the winner Shagreen, VII-XV places Shagreen, VII-XV places Shagreen, VII-XV places
Shagreen, VII-XV places Shagreen, VII-XV places Shagreen, IV-VI, places Shagreen, IV-VI, places Shagreen, IV-VI, places Shagreen, IV-VI, places Shagreen, IV-VI, places Shagreen, IV-VI, places
Shagreen, IV-VI, places Shagreen, IV-VI, places Shagreen, IV-VI, places Shagreen, II-III places Shagreen, II-III places Shagreen, II-III places Shagreen, II-III places Shagreen, the winner
Platinum sponsor of the Contest for Tycoons Platinum sponsor of the Contest for Tycoons Platinum sponsor of the Contest for Tycoons Platinum sponsor of the Contest for Tycoons Platinum sponsor of the Contest for Tycoons Platinum sponsor of the Contest for Tycoons Platinum sponsor of the Contest for Tycoons Founder of the city Enugu
Egyptian nemes Japanese hat - kasa Founder of Piraeus city Russian ball Brazilian ball Ball of Netherlands Ball of Argentina German ball
Macedonian Golden amphora Common amphora of Heraklion Cocktail Suitcase Air passage Rubber ring Apollo in nephritis Doomsday Calendar
Ritual Drum Shamanic Mohawk Mayan Jade Mask Standard bed-clothing Standard underwear Hockey skates Estonian standard coin Cast-iron Weight of the Mr. Virtonomics 2011
Astronaut helmet Princely mansion Forest tycoon Landowner Leader in technologies
m:
Mico Inc

- all tenders are on a daily base
- the tender rules for "city supply" state "We take into account the income from sales of all city stores of any player"
- goods from different producers are not separately visible generally in stores and warehouses

if we think about this its logical but i please the administration to change the tender rule text to avoid further confusion:

"The company to win VIRTs is the producer who has the best sales in the given city and for the given product.
We take into account the income from sales of all city stores of any player during the upgrade before the day of tendering. However, the brand in the given city cannot be less than 0.2." 

List of forums -> Your suggestions and bug reports-> Tender #330 on Mary realm

• Page: