Multiplayer tycoon game for real business leaders!

Play Business Game!
Русский Українська Español Deutsch
Login Password Sign Up / Login Forgot your password? English
Search
virtonomica

List of forums -> Your suggestions and bug reports -> Supermanager quest disappeared

Suggestions on how to make our virtual business game better and reports about discovered errors.

Topic:

Topic created : 12.01.2010, 23:12

Last time edited : 12.01.2010, 23:13

riaak
Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Consumer Goods
Five years with Virtonomics

Hey.
I was on supermanager quest for second time (failed first time). Now after first day from execution I had 5 subdivisions at 100% and one at 99% (but not all subdivisions at 98+%), but I didn't get it completed, instead it has disappeared. It doesn't exist anymore under Quests. Is it supposed to disappear or is it just a bug?
Will I still be able to make it?
Realm is lien. Now I checked and I don't have it in mary neither.

Thanks.   

• Page:
Message list:  

13.01.2010, 02:10

riaak
Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Consumer Goods
Five years with Virtonomics

Just got an automated message.
We remind you that you have the opportunity to receive assistance from the Ministry of Economic Development, which is ready to send an SuperManager for temporarily raise of your qualification in Marketing, Mining, Agriculture, Commerce, Science and Management for 2 points! You must create at least 4 enterprises (except warehouse) and set them on a minimum of 98% efficiency.

http://virtonomics.com/lien/main/user/privat/persondata/message/system/9524478 ...

But it still doesn't show the quest. 

13.01.2010, 11:46

JuleBCN

this is an insignificant bug, the quest can be done just once within the first seven days since the company foundation 

List of forums -> Your suggestions and bug reports-> Supermanager quest disappeared

• Page: