Multiplayer tycoon game for real business leaders!

Play Business Game!
Русский Українська Español Deutsch
Login Password Sign Up / Login Forgot your password? English
Search
virtonomica

List of forums -> Your suggestions and bug reports -> BUG: Unable to add supplier for factory FIXED. thanx

Suggestions on how to make our virtual business game better and reports about discovered errors.

Topic:

Topic closed

Topic created : 9.01.2010, 07:35

Last time edited : 9.01.2010, 16:02

chris1221
Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination Quality label Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination "Knowledge is power!" Three years with Virtonomics
Four years with Virtonomics Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination "Knowledge is power!" Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Consumer Goods Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Trade Turnover Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics
l:
chris1221
m:
Chris1221

bought a new factory, and unable to add supplier in the supply tab.

there was an existing supplier, and i am able to change the order amount, but unable to add any supplier (they have available goods) to other required supplies.

the supplier pop up actually says 'Contract for supply has been issued. Parcel: 662 pcs.', but the supply tab does not register the order and there is no supplier listed

can order supplies for other factories with no problems.

Please fix this soon because the factory will not have enough supplies

factory with problem:
http://virtonomics.com/mary/main/unit/view/2423272/supply

thankyou   

• Page:
Message list:  

9.01.2010, 11:55

Last time edited : 9.01.2010, 11:56

funkydude
Nine years with Virtonomics
Thirteen years With Virtonomics

i was one of themHas bothered

So should I send u again? 

9.01.2010, 13:46

chris1221
Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination Quality label Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination "Knowledge is power!" Three years with Virtonomics
Four years with Virtonomics Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination "Knowledge is power!" Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Consumer Goods Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Trade Turnover Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics
l:
chris1221
m:
Chris1221

it is fixed.  thankyou very much.  funkydude,  i don't think you were one of my suppliers for this factory, but thankyou anyway.

this thread can be closed as fixed.  thankyou again 

9.01.2010, 14:58

funkydude
Nine years with Virtonomics
Thirteen years With Virtonomics

oh! My bad....i meant to say that i was ur customer...Very we! 

List of forums -> Your suggestions and bug reports-> BUG: Unable to add supplier for factory FIXED. thanx

• Page: