Create your dream company in the global economy game!

Play Business Game!
Русский Українська Español Deutsch
Login Password Sign Up / Login Forgot your password? English
Search
virtonomica

List of forums -> Your suggestions and bug reports -> Bugs: Work Efficiency Link

Suggestions on how to make our virtual business game better and reports about discovered errors.

Topic:

Topic created : 5.01.2010, 19:26

Last time edited : 6.01.2010, 23:19

eVVe
Six years with Virtonomics

Well I noticed these for sometimes.

When i click on the work effi link for my store, it show my office effi is only 92.22%.
But my office effi is actually at 100%.

Ofcouse the final effi of my store is still 100%.

In another city,
When i click on the work effi link for my store, it show my office effi is only 93.43%.
But my office effi is actually at 100%.

Ofcouse the final effi of my store is still 100%.

Not sure this is a bug or my problem.   

• Page:
Message list:  

5.01.2010, 20:19

Mike1
Eleven years with Virtonomics
Four years with Virtonomics
Основатель г.Парауапебас Thirteen years With Virtonomics Founder of Badagri Founder of Acharnes Coupe du Monde Russia soccer ball Portugal soccer ball Belgium soccer ball
Croatia soccer ball Argentina soccer ball Brazil soccer ball France soccer ball Swedish profile Ingvar Kamprad Order Biology teacher Biology teacher
Biology teacher Biology teacher History teacher Physics teacher Literature teacher Ladybug Jubilee Ten Bronze Ten
Silver Ten Founder of Peristeri Founder of Osogbo Golden hook V sign V sign V sign Double corporate chevron
Mandarin duck For contribution to the development of Virtonomics Founder of the city Jalingo Founder of the city Lafia The tender collider, VII-XV places The tender collider, VII-XV places The tender collider, IV-VI places The tender collider, IV-VI places
The tender collider, IV-VI places The tender collider, IV-VI places The tender collider, II-III places The tender collider, II-III places The tender collider, II-III places The tender collider, II-III places The tender collider, II-III places The tender collider, II-III places
The tender collider, II-III places The tender collider, II-III places The tender collider, II-III places The tender collider, II-III places The tender collider, the winner The tender collider, the winner The tender collider, the winner The tender collider, the winner
World Cuisines, IV-Vi places World Cuisines, II-III places World Cuisines, II-III places World Cuisines, II-III places World Cuisines, II-III places World Cuisines, II-III places World Cuisines, II-III places World Cuisines, II-III places
World Cuisines, II-III places World Cuisines, II-III places World Cuisines, II-III places World Cuisines, the winner World Cuisines, the winner World Cuisines, the winner World Cuisines, the winner World Cuisines, the winner
World Cuisines, the winner World Cuisines, the winner World Cuisines, the winner World Cuisines, the winner World Cuisines, the winner Shagreen, VII-XV places Shagreen, VII-XV places Shagreen, VII-XV places
Shagreen, VII-XV places Shagreen, VII-XV places Shagreen, IV-VI, places Shagreen, IV-VI, places Shagreen, IV-VI, places Shagreen, IV-VI, places Shagreen, IV-VI, places Shagreen, IV-VI, places
Shagreen, IV-VI, places Shagreen, IV-VI, places Shagreen, IV-VI, places Shagreen, II-III places Shagreen, II-III places Shagreen, II-III places Shagreen, II-III places Shagreen, the winner
Platinum sponsor of the Contest for Tycoons Platinum sponsor of the Contest for Tycoons Platinum sponsor of the Contest for Tycoons Platinum sponsor of the Contest for Tycoons Platinum sponsor of the Contest for Tycoons Platinum sponsor of the Contest for Tycoons Platinum sponsor of the Contest for Tycoons Founder of the city Enugu
Egyptian nemes Japanese hat - kasa Founder of Piraeus city Russian ball Brazilian ball Ball of Netherlands Ball of Argentina German ball
Macedonian Golden amphora Common amphora of Heraklion Cocktail Suitcase Air passage Rubber ring Apollo in nephritis Doomsday Calendar
Ritual Drum Shamanic Mohawk Mayan Jade Mask Standard bed-clothing Standard underwear Hockey skates Estonian standard coin Cast-iron Weight of the Mr. Virtonomics 2011
Astronaut helmet Princely mansion Landowner Leader in technologies
m:
Mico Inc

i have the same problem Eyes in a heap 

5.01.2010, 21:26

Standard underwear Estonian bronze coin Four years with Virtonomics
Standard bed-clothing Bronze underwear Hockey skates Estonian bronze coin Steel Dumbbell of the Mr. Virtonomics 2011 participant Four years with Virtonomics Overall of the candidate of science Bronze Finnish Lion
MBA diploma Laboratory assistant’s overall

there is 3 of us :S 

6.01.2010, 00:18

eVVe

Bah, just to make sure Well
If you talk about yesterday... its more awkward.... both store in the same city have different % for office effi Not so 

6.01.2010, 03:24

ccm_tsang
Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination "Knowledge is power!" Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Consumer Goods Three years with Virtonomics

make that 4 

6.01.2010, 18:51

Last time edited : 10.01.2010, 18:27

support2

all of you, ladies(sorryWell) and gentlemens, have more than a hundred units in the companys, and how can i find right unit?
if you say that somewhere you have a problem, just give a link to this, it  will speed up the process of solving the problem.
So-so 

6.01.2010, 19:42

Mike1
Основатель г.Парауапебас Thirteen years With Virtonomics Founder of Badagri Founder of Acharnes Coupe du Monde Russia soccer ball Portugal soccer ball Belgium soccer ball
Croatia soccer ball Argentina soccer ball Brazil soccer ball France soccer ball Swedish profile Ingvar Kamprad Order Biology teacher Biology teacher
Biology teacher Biology teacher History teacher Physics teacher Literature teacher Ladybug Jubilee Ten Bronze Ten
Silver Ten Founder of Peristeri Founder of Osogbo Golden hook V sign V sign V sign Double corporate chevron
Mandarin duck For contribution to the development of Virtonomics Founder of the city Jalingo Founder of the city Lafia The tender collider, VII-XV places The tender collider, VII-XV places The tender collider, IV-VI places The tender collider, IV-VI places
The tender collider, IV-VI places The tender collider, IV-VI places The tender collider, II-III places The tender collider, II-III places The tender collider, II-III places The tender collider, II-III places The tender collider, II-III places The tender collider, II-III places
The tender collider, II-III places The tender collider, II-III places The tender collider, II-III places The tender collider, II-III places The tender collider, the winner The tender collider, the winner The tender collider, the winner The tender collider, the winner
World Cuisines, IV-Vi places World Cuisines, II-III places World Cuisines, II-III places World Cuisines, II-III places World Cuisines, II-III places World Cuisines, II-III places World Cuisines, II-III places World Cuisines, II-III places
World Cuisines, II-III places World Cuisines, II-III places World Cuisines, II-III places World Cuisines, the winner World Cuisines, the winner World Cuisines, the winner World Cuisines, the winner World Cuisines, the winner
World Cuisines, the winner World Cuisines, the winner World Cuisines, the winner World Cuisines, the winner World Cuisines, the winner Shagreen, VII-XV places Shagreen, VII-XV places Shagreen, VII-XV places
Shagreen, VII-XV places Shagreen, VII-XV places Shagreen, IV-VI, places Shagreen, IV-VI, places Shagreen, IV-VI, places Shagreen, IV-VI, places Shagreen, IV-VI, places Shagreen, IV-VI, places
Shagreen, IV-VI, places Shagreen, IV-VI, places Shagreen, IV-VI, places Shagreen, II-III places Shagreen, II-III places Shagreen, II-III places Shagreen, II-III places Shagreen, the winner
Platinum sponsor of the Contest for Tycoons Platinum sponsor of the Contest for Tycoons Platinum sponsor of the Contest for Tycoons Platinum sponsor of the Contest for Tycoons Platinum sponsor of the Contest for Tycoons Platinum sponsor of the Contest for Tycoons Platinum sponsor of the Contest for Tycoons Founder of the city Enugu
Egyptian nemes Japanese hat - kasa Founder of Piraeus city Russian ball Brazilian ball Ball of Netherlands Ball of Argentina German ball
Macedonian Golden amphora Common amphora of Heraklion Cocktail Suitcase Air passage Rubber ring Apollo in nephritis Doomsday Calendar
Ritual Drum Shamanic Mohawk Mayan Jade Mask Standard bed-clothing Standard underwear Hockey skates Estonian standard coin Cast-iron Weight of the Mr. Virtonomics 2011
m:
Mico Inc

hehe.. you forgot the Ladies ? ;-)

here is one: http://virtonomics.com/mary/main/unit/view/2228235 ...  

6.01.2010, 22:57

Mike1
m:
Mico Inc

3 more bugs for the exterminators To wink

1. qualification confusion.
example: http://virtonomics.com/mary/main/unit/view/2297628 ...
> on front page:
 "Qualification of scientists x.xx (x.xx, 10.02)"
> on work efficiency link
Qualification of employees x.xx (x.xx, 6.31)

2. qualification confusion.
example: http://virtonomics.com/mary/main/unit/view/2383014 ...
> on front page:
Qualification of employees x.xx (x.xx, 5.28)
on efficiency link:
Qualification of employees x.xx (x.xx, required 5.88)

3. missing data
example: http://virtonomics.com/mary/main/unit/view/2228497 ...
> on work efficiency link:
missing data "Qualification required" 

7.01.2010, 15:34

Last time edited : 7.01.2010, 15:34

ccm_tsang
Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination "Knowledge is power!" Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Consumer Goods Three years with Virtonomics

my store:
http://virtonomics.com/mary/main/unit/view/2429955 ...
store front page: office eff 100%
work eff pop up: office eff 99.34
office in question, both front page and pop up 100%

totally agree with Mike1 about factories, lab and office qualification required data.
ANY of my factories have qualification required different from front page and efficiency link
example:  http://virtonomics.com/mary/main/unit/view/2368328 ...

Any laboratory shows different worker Q on front page and efficency link
example: http://virtonomics.com/mary/main/unit/view/2276270 ...

Any office has missing data "Qualification required" from efficiency link
example: http://virtonomics.com/mary/main/unit/view/2276267 ...

Please FIX --- and thankyou

and --- i don't have any Y chromosome To you 

7.01.2010, 15:41

VLLord
Eleven years with Virtonomics For contribution to the development of Virtonomics Golden amphora of Heraklion Golden bed-clothing Standard underwear
m:
Golden Empire

ccm_tsang
and --- i don't have any Y chromosome To you

ccm_tsang, put your last words in your signatureVery we! 

9.01.2010, 05:33

Last time edited : 10.01.2010, 18:28

pectopatop
Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Raw Material Base Three years with Virtonomics
Astronaut boots Nominee of the Mr. Virtonomics 2010 contest
l:
KKompany

hmm.. i have strange effeciency in some my shops, too.
For example, this shop :

Well, effeciency = 97.22%, because of a little not enought sellers.
But - "Very low ... Many customers leave ... "
Strange?

[/url]

9.01.2010, 07:10

Last time edited : 9.01.2010, 07:12

funkydude
Nine years with Virtonomics
Thirteen years With Virtonomics

The reason is in front of u...Hire more employees....Reuirement is 361....increase to atleast 365-370...
It has happened to me too, and did the same what i told u...

Try it..Very we! 

9.01.2010, 07:19

ccm_tsang

think pectopatop's point is not his store worker requirements which is only 11 less than required (about 3%, which explains the 99.22% work efficiency for the store).

think he means the 99.22% should therefore NOT give a message of store efficiency being VERY LOW.  His worker's Q is higher than required, and number of staff is only 3% less than requirement.  

Not optimal - yes( though 99% is still very high)
low --- maybe.  
very low ---- not reasonable. 

9.01.2010, 07:36

eVVe

Yup... Agree This could not be. 

9.01.2010, 10:07

Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Raw Material Base Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination "Knowledge is power!" Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Consumer Goods Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Trade Turnover Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics Three years with Virtonomics
Four years with Virtonomics Golden Finnish Lion Golden Finnish Lion MBA diploma
m:
Company 2.0

I think the qualification requirements are a little backwards at times.

Look at pectopatop's requirements at the bottom of the right hand side of the picture.

His requirement for 100% staff efficiency is 6.21 and the requirement for current settings is 7.14.
He is above what is required for 100% yet he has less than 100%.

We should be able to increase worker qualification to compensate for lower staff numbers, especially as worker qualification has such a large effect on qualification requirements. 

9.01.2010, 13:58

Last time edited : 9.01.2010, 13:59

chris1221
Winner of the Leaders Contest in the nomination Quality label Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination "Knowledge is power!" Three years with Virtonomics
Four years with Virtonomics Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination "Knowledge is power!" Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Consumer Goods Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination Trade Turnover Winner of the Contest for Managers in the nomination The Standard of Virtonomics
l:
chris1221
m:
Chris1221

so what i think pectopatop and Fractal  are saying is that:

min worker qualification required = 1.20   current worker qualification = 2.12

at min worker qualification of 1.20, 361 workers are required

but at a higher worker qualification, say 2.12, less than 361 workers should be required.  Actually,  less then 350 because requirement for current settings of 350 workers at 2.12 is 7.14,  and to have 361 workers at 1.20 qualification only requires 6.21 manager qualification.

totally agree that the developers can look at this anomaly. 

List of forums -> Your suggestions and bug reports-> Bugs: Work Efficiency Link

• Page: