Multiplayer tycoon game for real business leaders!

Play Business Game!
Русский Українська Español Deutsch
Login Password Sign Up / Login Forgot your password? English
Search
virtonomica

List of forums -> Your suggestions and bug reports -> Tender Nr 219

Suggestions on how to make our virtual business game better and reports about discovered errors.

Topic:

Topic closed

Topic created : 31.12.2009, 11:46

Last time edited : 6.01.2010, 00:51

Luc07
Six years with Virtonomics
m:
Lucas Corp

Today i have the best sales of computers of registered participants, but the unregistered participant is a winner????

Can you clarify this tendering rules, its strange.   

• Page:
Message list:  

31.12.2009, 12:02

yuga_ninjie
Fourteen years with Virtonomics
Fourteen years with Virtonomics Belgian chevron Waffle iron Dentist Sandalwood Baobab Sakura Oak
Maple Cedar Elm King of the Fields Golden hook Triple corporate chevron Production: elite Science: bachelor
Management: bachelor Shagreen, VII-XV places Shagreen, IV-VI, places Steel Dumbbell of the Mr. Virtonomics 2011 participant Bachelor of Virtonomics MBA diploma Laboratory assistant’s overall
l:
Yuga_ninjie Ltd.
m:
Onion Corporation

Hi Luc07,

Tender Rule No. 7
"In order to participate in tendering one has to register. The ranking is calculated for all companies, not only for registered ones. If an unregistered participant wins the tender, the prize is returned to the budget"

I means that to win the tender you must be the best seller or highest sales in all of the players in the realm. It is calculated in over all ranking not only those who are register...

I have encounter the same problem as you are before, it sad to accept it for me but it is stated in the rules. There's nothing i can do but accept it.

Hope it clarify your concern. 

31.12.2009, 12:50

Luc07
m:
Lucas Corp

thank you to point this out. Its a silly rule! 

31.12.2009, 15:43

Standard underwear Estonian bronze coin Four years with Virtonomics
Standard bed-clothing Bronze underwear Hockey skates Estonian bronze coin Steel Dumbbell of the Mr. Virtonomics 2011 participant Four years with Virtonomics Overall of the candidate of science Bronze Finnish Lion
MBA diploma Laboratory assistant’s overall

yeah, but life is cruel ;) you'll win next time ;) don't give up Well 

31.12.2009, 17:40

yuga_ninjie
Fourteen years with Virtonomics
Fourteen years with Virtonomics Belgian chevron Waffle iron Dentist Sandalwood Baobab Sakura Oak
Maple Cedar Elm King of the Fields Golden hook Triple corporate chevron Production: elite Science: bachelor
Management: bachelor Shagreen, VII-XV places Shagreen, IV-VI, places Steel Dumbbell of the Mr. Virtonomics 2011 participant Bachelor of Virtonomics MBA diploma Laboratory assistant’s overall
l:
Yuga_ninjie Ltd.
m:
Onion Corporation

Luc07
thank you to point this out. Its a silly rule!

I think you have a point about the rules. I have the same ideas as you have but that makes the tender competition exciting and competitive for everyone.

I just told myself that i will do better next time and would certainly win, then i did.

My advise is that you look in the city sales who has the highest sale, then you could improve your sales base on the data given on the city before the tender ends. This is what i have done when joining the tender, i could help you.

Hope it could help you.

Happy New Year 

List of forums -> Your suggestions and bug reports-> Tender Nr 219

• Page: